Page 150 of 820 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 12295

Damn! This Ben Hardy guy was born in the 90's? He's younger than me. I guess he's more cherub than angel. Oh well Cougarlocke is somewhat comic book accurate. You know, I always thought Famke Jensen made James Marsden look like a teenager by comparison and it didn't stop Jean and Scott from still being hooked up, so I don't know. *shrug*
    Last edited by Psyknight; 04-14-2015 at 02:31 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately, Olivia Munn looks late 20's early 30s - She's past the "can pass for early 20s" stage. I'm surprised they didn't go for someone younger.
    Or someone that's actually Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

not necessary for this role

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm just saying that she can probably pass for late 20's if she tried and the guy that's playing Warren could probably pass for older if they tried so the age difference would only look on screen to be a few years, completely understandable, then again they wait to much longer after Apocalypse and Munn will start to show her age.
    the way it stands, doing Psylocke and Warren is analogous to the Psylocke and Cypher stuff.

Psylocke should be with a man, not a boy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well at least Oliva Munn speaks Japanese.

BANNED

Yeah, unfortunately, Olivia Munn looks late 20's early 30s - She's past the "can pass for early 20s" stage. I'm surprised they didn't go for someone younger.
    I'm glad they didn't. Kinda sick of seeing all these babies on screen. There is nothing wrong with having older men and women who can act, and still perform the roles, and look good at the same time.
    Great choice, and great role for Munn.

I hope the TOTALLY avoid the Angel Psylocke thing. That ships gone. Let something new take it's place. She doesn't need to romance him in the films anyway. Why are people so dead set on her having a boyfriend?

BANNED

No needed at all, since her body is mixed.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    I'm loving cougar Psylocke if they go any romance route. I can't believe y'all wanted some the fault in our stars bull.
    I hope they stay away from the romance shit. So sick of action movies devolving into love stories to give people the feels.

Well, let's just be happy they went with someone who's asian on her father's side. Lana Condor isn't Chinese either, but at least they aren't casting a white chick this time. Unfortunately, it's baby steps with Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I'm glad they didn't. Kinda sick of seeing all these babies on screen. There is nothing wrong with having older men and women who can act, and still perform the roles, and look good at the same time.
    Great choice, and great role for Munn.

I hope the TOTALLY avoid the Angel Psylocke thing. That ships gone. Let something new take it's place. She doesn't need to romance him in the films anyway. Why are people so dead set on her having a boyfriend?
    Hey, I'm with you on the relationship thing. Betsy is a strong and independant character - she doesn't need a man to be relevant.

Younger, only because the main cast (Scott, Jean, Ororo) are going to be younger going forward in the franchise and I want Psylocke to be around for awhile. Seems they are going for a coming of age thing in the future.

But maybe they are building up to the X-force movie - which I hope will be pretty hardcore.;-)
    Last edited by Beezzi; 04-14-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    My guess is that a teenage Psylocke would look out of place in a X-Force movie full of 30-40 year old men.
    Plus "teenage X-Force member" is kind of X-23's schtick.

What is for you guys the vital aspects to be present in the movie?
    for me for exemple :

strong telepathic powers
    major Ninja skills
    cool lines
    action sequences
    long purple hair
    not dying (lol)
    a hint that she will be in other movies

as for costume I would like something like the Opeña suit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    not necessary for this role
    Right... Reminds me of Heather McComb who played Jubilee in Generation X -- somethings never change...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 04-14-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    for me for exemple :

strong telepathic powers
    major Ninja skills
    cool lines
    action sequences
    long purple hair
    not dying (lol)

Sounds good enough for me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    for me for exemple :

strong telepathic powers
    major Ninja skills
    cool lines
    action sequences
    long purple hair
    not dying (lol)

Costume.. a variation of her Current X-force suit. With some Color attached.
    Kinda like this..

I want strong Telepathy, deep mind reading, probes, But I want Illusions. It was her thing before the change, and it's useful to a fighter for distraction and misdirection.
    Great mix of combat skills, not necessarily ninjutsu, since theres a ton of combat skills better. Maybe Savate, Krav maga, she can use the sword, but I want her agile.
    I want great lines over cool, sorry mental. :P
    Action I think we'll get that.
    I want her portrayed as a sophisticated lady who'd kick your butt, not the action junkie trope Psylocke.
    Not dying 100%
    Purple hair is a must.

BANNED

Well, let's just be happy they went with someone who's asian on her father's side. Lana Condor isn't Chinese either, but at least they aren't casting a white chick this time. Unfortunately, it's baby steps with Hollywood.

Hey, I'm with you on the relationship thing. Betsy is a strong and independant character - she doesn't need a man to be relevant.

Younger, only because the main cast (Scott, Jean, Ororo) are going to be younger going forward in the franchise and I want Psylocke to be around for awhile. Seems they are going for a coming of age thing in the future.

But maybe they are building up to the X-force movie - which I hope will be pretty hardcore.;-)
    What is Lana Condor's nationality? All I know is that she's a young new actress... I can't even find a paragraph worth of a biographical info about her.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 04-14-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Yes! sophisticated Besty is a must for me too!
    I also liked how she used her tp in Uncanny x-Force book. It was very clever and original
    This costume I like but would rather the colors be purple or a very dark pink