Page 152 of 820 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 12295
    Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Well, i really liked Olivia Munn cast! She'll do her best, for sure. She's in geek's world and knows that it does matter to Betts fans, all her dedication.
    Also, i love the asian body more than her super old brit. Man, wont this never end?
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Costume.. a variation of her Current X-force suit. With some Color attached.
    Kinda like this..

That is amazing.

The current X-Force book needs more colour like this. And a better artist than it currently has.
    Last edited by TheFallen; 04-15-2015 at 03:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGuy View Post
    Well, i really liked Olivia Munn cast! She'll do her best, for sure. She's in geek's world and knows that it does matter to Betts fans, all her dedication.
    Also, i love the asian body more than her super old brit. Man, wont this never end?
    We know you do Psyguy! It won't ever end until Marvel does something that's going to make some fans like or hate them. We're all Betsy fans, so this argument will never end. It's all about preference and neither side is right or wrong. We like what we like.
    I just wish marvel had created a new actually asian character and tried to focus on Psylocke more, instead of that silly (yes I love her) Dazzler and Longshot. Emma frost to me became what Betsy was heading towards. I would have loved that. Maybe in the film we'll get Betsy as leader of X-force, or co-leader. I'd love to see her leadership ability over cool moves, which she'll do anyway.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    race is different than ethnicity and nationality. There is nothing incorrect about labeling people who's background hails from Japan, China, Korean, etc... as Asian bc thats what their race is. Ethnicity is different and takes it deeper and is specific to a country. Their nationality specific to country of birth and/or citizenship. Ditto for the black and white/caucasian examples you mention
    Preaching to the Bible here, my friend. Ethnicity relies mostly on culture: the individual decides the sum of that for themselves, while race and nationality is usually something that can't be disputed.

Still not fair or wise to slump them all into the same box.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    That is amazing.

The current X-Force book needs more colour like this. And a better artist than it currently has.
    Looks like what Anka originally intended for Psylocke's new uniform.
    psylocke.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't think that Warren should be blamed for what writers have done after Remender, and he is getting blamed if people believe that just because they'd have he and Betsy in a relationship that she'd be defined by said relationship, the storyline during Remender's run only had the weight that it did because of their relationship, otherwise there's really no drive for her to help him so much at all, she wouldn't care either way anymore than any of the others...

Sadly people seem to think that new and fresh automatically makes it better, Colossus and Domino is as forced as StarKat, about as bad as Carey with Rogue/Magneto. Going backwards for anybody would only happen if say W/B were back together and written through the storylines that they've already done rather than something new, it'd be like expecting Scott and Jean to never be together again...

And they've had plenty of chances to change her back to her original body, it doesn't make any sense right now to change her back...especially if Munn's Psylocke has an Asian connection in the movie like she's from there or something like that...

StarKat is forced cause they became a couple after one meeting. Domino and Colossus are not forced cause thier interaction was developed with actual plot behind it and neither became a couple or acted cliche about it. They had fun casual sex, which was natural the way it was presented.

I never said anything new and fresh was good. I said I would rather see something new than a rehash of old stories. You seem to think that only established relationships matter, but you must remember that once upon a time Warren and Betsy were a new relationship. The only difference is they have had time to ingrain it into the readership.

As for the body swap, I was saying what I would like to see, not what makes sense continuity wise. Besides, given all of 616 is about to be destroyed, anything can happen with any character once reality is restored after Secret Wars.
    Last edited by Drakeon; 04-15-2015 at 10:12 PM.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    psylocke.jpg
    ❤ Still my favorite non official costume. I hope it shows up in the comic books someday.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    StarKat is forced cause they became a couple after one meeting. Domino and Colossus are not forced cause thier interaction was developed with actual plot behind it and neither became a couple or acted cliche about it. They had fun casual sex, which was natural the way it was presented.

I never said anything new and fresh was good. I said I would rather see something new than a rehash of old stories. You seem to think that only established relationships matter, but you must remember that once upon a time Warren and Betsy were a new relationship. The only difference is they have had time to ingrain it into the readership.

As for the body swap, I was saying what I would like to see, not what makes sense continuity wise. Besides, given all of 616 is about to be destroyed, anything can happen with any character once reality is restored after Secret Wars.
    They only got together because the writer LOVED them together and made it clear that Cable was out of the picture first, and I don't remember a large push for them to be together before it happened. As for rehashing, it's only rehashing if what happens now in their relationship is just a copy of the last time that they were together, every couple is new at some point true however not all new relationships are ever designed to be long term and the like, even writers like CC that hate Warren was going to leave them together for the long haul before he left to write X-treme--which is the only reason that she and Neal ever happened in the first place, it's wrong to expect every new relationship to be treated like the old ones imho when it's only like a few months old...

As for the which body thing, they've had ample chances to change her back and haven't, it'd make no sense now to do it now...they probably thought that they were getting the best of both worlds by casting Munn to play her in the movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    ❤ Still my favorite non official costume. I hope it shows up in the comic books someday.
    Ooooh, I love this! Her current costume looks so generic and this one pays homage to her past and hopefully her future.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Ooooh, I love this! Her current costume looks so generic and this one pays homage to her past and hopefully her future.
    In what way does it pay homage to her past?

BANNED

I love it also. with some longer gloves, about elbow length for me, and im good.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    psylocke.jpg
    I really like this one!! as much as I love the Marvel Now costume it seems generic, this one is a mixture of previous costumes she had

BANNED

I think Olivias casting may have just set back my HYPE-er meter some. She posted the picture of what MAY or may not be her costume. It could be something she put together, I doubt its the real thing. But please no Jim lee inspired anything....

She said "If the latex fits..." so i'm thinking it's her suit, not FOX's

I doubt it's the real deal…it's just her teasing fans. She's famous for cosplaying.

By the way I was watching some videos of her and in this one I found her doing a very comedy stereotype british accent. But maybe it's a hope that she can work on a good one for the movie right? The bit is around 18:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLUYPsaHGro

Also, I'm sure she will get along with Jlaw, James and Jackman (if he's in) cause they're famous for joking around.

BANNED

In what way does it pay homage to her past?
    Light purple areas of the costume, like English Betsy used to wear.