Page 277 of 820 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377777 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 12295
    Ultimate Member

Back to Betsy, is there anything that she's allergic to.

The trailer is out... and all we get is a headshot

Ultimate Member

Kind of what I was saying earlier, hoping that we'd get more than that but fearing that we wouldn't so didn't expect the moon while hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Here's to hoping that there's more in a future trailer.

BANNED

wasn't blown away by the trailer and psylocke wasn't shown which was odd.

It is as I feared;poor Olivia.

BANNED

I hope the lack of Psylocke wreaking havoc like the other horsemen is indication of her becoming an ally pre-apocalypse showdown. That'd be cool. But otherwise, time constraints are time constraints.

Also my mouth is watering

"Psylocke, was romantically involved with Archangel and was the one who destroyed him in the "Dark Angel Saga." Her ex-lover Fantomex also played a significant role in that story. How big of a role will they play in this tale?"

"Psylocke and Fantomex play a huge role in this story -- and it is not as a power couple. The dynamic between them is icy, to say the least. In fact, many readers have asked me if we're ever going to see Psylocke and Fantomex go toe-to-toe. Well, this arc will provide the brawl they've been waiting for. There's a lot of anger and bad blood between Psylocke and Fantomex, and it comes to a head in a confrontation I've listed in early outlines as one of the most vicious battles we've seen in the Marvel universe." - Link

peace out, b4 L.A.### skepticism

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    I hope the lack of Psylocke wreaking havoc like the other horsemen is indication of her becoming an ally pre-apocalypse showdown. That'd be cool. But otherwise, time constraints are time constraints.

"Psylocke, was romantically involved with Archangel and was the one who destroyed him in the "Dark Angel Saga." Her ex-lover Fantomex also played a significant role in that story. How big of a role will they play in this tale?"

"Psylocke and Fantomex play a huge role in this story -- and it is not as a power couple. The dynamic between them is icy, to say the least. In fact, many readers have asked me if we're ever going to see Psylocke and Fantomex go toe-to-toe. Well, this arc will provide the brawl they've been waiting for. There's a lot of anger and bad blood between Psylocke and Fantomex, and it comes to a head in a confrontation I've listed in early outlines as one of the most vicious battles we've seen in the Marvel universe." - Link

I'm guessing that's issue #2 of UXM since Bunn said Betsy would be in the fight for her life. I don't think Betsy will be on this team for the long haul as Bunn stated "changes" and he seem to use it in a "Broad" sense. So I wouldn't mind seeing some switch ups where she goes to EXM for a bit while Yana goes to UXM.

BANNED

Remember back when Marvel used to care about character accuracy?
    Man I miss the super tall Psylocke. Look at how big she was in comparison to everyone, except Brian and Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Then she got shrunk..

Lol. The X-men Trailer was meh. I still plan on seeing it, but wasn't impressed. In an age of Captain America Civil War and Star Wars trailers. My expectations were higher. Maybe the Next trailer, we'll see more of Olivia Braddock.

I just watched the trailer. I'm actually excited. Sure, we only get to see a headshot of Betsy, but I'm just happy she's in the bloody movie. I'm probably more excited for the "4 horsemen" to be honest lol. And Quicksilver. Ok maybe Sophie/Sanza/Jean too.
    Last edited by Drey; 12-11-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post

Not skepticism, just pointing out that it sounds more like Archangel is back and less like Warren is back, sounds kind of like Bunn is putting Warren back to where Remender had him with the many voices in his head battling over control and Betsy there to mostly try to keep him in check, that more than anything else...perhaps there was a way that they could have stopped Warren without killing him way back during Remender's run and Fantomex knew it but instead steered it towards killing him off so that he could have Betsy all to himself...and then Betsy finds out, besides sounds like Magneto and Betsy are there to keep Archangel in check from going off the deep end.

As for the movie, not sure that she'll get a big role, and no I don't see Warren as having a big role either...they seem far more interested in other characters with most of the horseman just serving as window dressing in this movie...sadly...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Remember back when Marvel used to care about character accuracy?
    Man I miss the super tall Psylocke. Look at how big she was in comparison to everyone, except Brian and Storm.

Then she got shrunk..

Lol. The X-men Trailer was meh. I still plan on seeing it, but wasn't impressed. In an age of Captain America Civil War and Star Wars trailers. My expectations were higher. Maybe the Next trailer, we'll see more of Olivia Braddock.

I'm glad you said that about the trailer as I share similar sentiments.

Yeah the trailer was a let down for me honestly.

Not only was there very little of Psylocke but it seemed to have an over abundance of Jennifer Lawerence. I like her as an actress but in no shot was she ever Mystique which irritates me.

And I still dont see Sanza as Jean Grey whatsoever.

I did like seeing Apocalypse grow and while improved graphically he still looks silly as all hell.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Ultimate Member

He's ALWAYS looked silly. Sorry, but he just has. And it's the first trailer, there's wasn't much Magneto, Angel, Storm, etc either. It was mostly focused around Apocalypse himself really. And I quite like Sophie Turner as Jean, it's a great choice imo.

I was super bummed that she appeared more in the comic con teaser then the actual trailer but I still have hopes that she'll kick some ass in the movie

C'mon y'all hope springs eternal!!! Guess I have to resume my old role as Betsy's cheerleader? LOL

Anyway, nice catch on the differences in height Taz. Yes, Betsy should be the second tallest X-woman. I guess some artists just don't really think about that stuff when they're creating.

On another note, I'm finally getting ready to read X-men #1!! Mmmmm Coipel drawn Betsy.
    Last edited by Drey; 12-12-2015 at 10:16 AM.