Page 3 of 820 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BTW Issue 4 of X-force was decent, still hate that french guy who shall rename nameless. But i do hope for more on Psylockes Bloodlust.
    Thanks for welcoming me to the board.
    Last edited by Tazirai; 04-30-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    I'll start reading, thanks!

Is the last X-Force book good? I left off after she was flying her car home drunk. I just forgot it existed, which maybe gives me my answer. But I've been rereading Remender's X-Force and I picked up this X-Force's Betsy issue, and I can't get enough.
    The writing was never great, but I liked the mix of characters and the general arc of the first five issues, which also include things like Psylocke talking to Wolverine while herding sheep and luring out a psychic bear. All at once. No, really.

After that it's a disaster, though. I actually read that book and Remender's previous iteration solely because I was interested in what I thought was going to be an ongoing Psylocke/Fantomex/Lady Fantomex threesome relationship, and I was deeply disappointed. And after that plot point is disposed of, the issues after are even worse - a pointless mess.
    Last edited by cuttlefish; 04-30-2014 at 08:42 PM.

BANNED

Loved Betsy taunting 13 in today's issue of x-force

I really like both Wood's and Spurrier's Betsy. The first for the tricks and action and the second for the depth. Curious to read the new chapters on this X-Force! Really intriguing story and good character developments in my opinion.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Some of my very own fanart

drawn from looking at this trading card painting by Julie Bell.

Last edited by Enigmatic Undead; 06-14-2015 at 11:48 PM.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Re-created the re-creation of the Draw Me an X: Psylocke thread. Took longer than I expected, as my HTML skills are quite rusty. So we now have a place to showcase our artwork dedicated to our Queen Betsy.

@Art School Dropout: Nice tones with your pencils(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    @Art School Dropout: Nice tones with your pencils(?).
    Thank you that was entirely drawn with ebony pencil. All of the color was added in Photoshop.

Last edited by Enigmatic Undead; 06-14-2015 at 11:49 PM.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

Liked Betsy's ninja suit with red sash better than generic purple jumpsuit lately.

All-New Member

Happy this thread is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    So with the forum reboot, I can now start fresh. I'll try to be a lot more active in more than one of my favorite character's appreciation threads this time. I was always too timid to come in randomly on a thread and start ranting about my appreciation for said character, but now I can say I've been here from the beginning lol. Anyways I love Betsy. Just though I'd say that!
    Welcome back Shade! And yay for posting more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Hay gurls Hay. <3
    Psylocke slays. Yaasss.
    PRAISE <3

This is so odd to me and I can't edit my profile on my mobile or tablet!!!! Who uses a computer now a days...?

I need a Psylocke avatar, or I'll go insane.

BANNED

i adore betsy, always enjoy reading her, i love the way wood uses her powers, so many weapons <3

who can hate this badass ninja telepathy seriously she just oozes AWESOME.