Page 320 of 820 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 12295

Betsy is looking awesome in that Lashley spread!!!

BANNED

It's a nice spread, I just hope it isn't a retread into making them a pair again.

Absolutely stunning visual.

Ultimate Member

It'd only be a retread if he wrote them together the same that Remender did or something like that, otherwise it'd be all new developments...and odd how some that don't want them together because they see it as a retread don't have that problem with other couples...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It'd only be a retread if he wrote them together the same that Remender did or something like that, otherwise it'd be all new developments...and odd how some that don't want them together because they see it as a retread don't have that problem with other couples...

Remender didn't retread, that's why she ended up with Fanto in his run. W/B would be just that a retread (in bold, what you described)

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post

Anyway wonder in the movie if they'll have Betsy and Storm as friends...
    Gee Bets, isn't it swell being a servant of our Dark Lord and Savior, Apocalypse?

Sure thing, 'Ro. Let's go get some ice cream after we finish destroying the world.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Just need more official shots of Psylocke! Like a solo poster or someting.
    Last edited by RafDanvers; 03-01-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

I enjoyed seeing Warren & Betsy back together in Remender's run. Some of my first comics were the 1st & 2nd issues of the Crimson Dawn LS, so they became instant favorites of mine.

The way they ended their relationship before she went off to search for Destiny's diaries was rushed. Her blip of a relationship with Thunderbird was forced & AoA Sabretooth? No comment.

Remender's story seemed to give them the closure, IMO. There were some good moments between them, but one of the main plots of the story was Betsy helping Warren to control his Archangel/Death persona. At the end, when she stabbed him & created a subliminal thought scenario inside his mind of having a full life with him, that seemed to close the chapter of Warren & Betsy. And I'm having flashbacks to when Buffy had to "kill" Angel to save the world lol.

One consistent thing that has remained between them, is that they're usually taking care of one another during times they're at their lowest. Betsy was going through the Revanche drama when she and Warren found each other, so Warren helped her through that. Shortly after, she was almost killed by Sabretooth & he helped her through that while being injured himself. Then his techno-organic wings molted & while he gained an old piece of happiness back, she began losing her sense of self to the Crimson Dawn. It seems like when they were finally drama free (CC's Revolution), Betsy was too busy flirting with Neal.

If they ever get back together again, I'd prefer it when they're both not being reliant on one another. Of course that's bound to happen in relationships, hell, even my parents were going back and forth for a while with one's health declining when the other got better. But it'd be something less explored.

Also, if Warren's true personality comes back & the Apocalypse Wars storyline concludes, I'd prefer him to be cleansed of the Death persona. It's been since Kyle & Yost's X-Force that he's been struggling with it, so I think it has run its course.

BANNED

That spread is amazing. and She looks like the Goddess she is.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Remender didn't retread, that's why she ended up with Fanto in his run. W/B would be just that a retread (in bold, what you described)
    She ended up with Fantomex because he was Remender's golden boy and he basically said that it was going to happen before the first issue even came out so that wasn't a surprise, W/B in the future under Bunn's pen would only be a retread if he was having the death vs Warren fight that he had under Remender's pen, otherwise it'd be new for both, if both were at their worst and they helped each other find a better way for them both together then it'd be new and different for both and not retread.

Well Drey as bad as Austen was in his run he did have Black Tom suck the last remaining bits of what Apocalypse did to Warren out of him...then Kyle and Yost came along and did a 180 with Warren, Betsy and Neal only happened because Claremont left Uncanny and another writer wanted Warren and Claremont wanted Betsy and it had to happen fast, otherwise W/B would have stayed together for a good long while under Claremont's pen.

And remember that unless Bunn has forgotten it or doesn't know, the Crimson Dawn mini ended with Warren giving up a piece of his soul to Betsy to save her so that could be used to bring him back, and no I wouldn't want/expect them to just get back together, it'd take months and plenty of talking before it'd happen...

Yeah I'm not sure how the horsemen will get along with each other in the movie...Warren and Betsy will know each other or at least know of each other...

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Did Psylocke just used her TK to do a soft landing (or flight) in Uncanny X-Men? Betsy is so well written! The right mix of tp, ninja skillks and tk!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Her little butterfly wings. <3

Ultimate Member

I'm just hoping that she doesn't get saddled with something like Jean got saddled with the Phoenix and all...wonder if in the movie she'll already know about the X-men before joining Apocalypse...it'd be kind of fun to see her on the cover of a magazine or on a poster on a character's wall early in the movie...just for the fun of it...

YASSSSS

Oh, my truest loves.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

omg was the issue good?! I'm stuck in class.