Page 461 of 820 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    On a side-note,could you guys help me identify the series and number of issue that the following scan is from?I'm fairly sure I already own it,but right now I'm running out of steam.
    I love seeing them together as a family. EVEN if it's a Warwolf lol.

Ultimate Member

Well Brian could show up in Astonishing perhaps...maybe Betsy uses a visit with him as a start to a new start for her...

Having fun with this:

Reimagening British and Asian Betsy ;-)

British&AsianBetsy.jpg

EDIT:

In a perfect world for me Revanche would come back and they would go back to their respective bodies. Psylocke would be a posh, adventurous, glamourous and powefull telepath with the ability to psyblast, read, project and manipulate minds (like she used to be but more athletic and bold). And Revanche would be the cold, athletic, sultry empathic ninja who can build some amazing psy weapons. They would both be on the X-Men roster with very different functions (not like when they were written as the same person on two different bodies).
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 04-01-2017 at 07:26 AM.

^Beautiful,what an awesome way to tweak her original pink costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    ^Beautiful,what an awesome way to tweak her original pink costume.
    Thanks....I like British Betsy also but never liked her costumes back then... The pink one is just absurd for me. Looks like an old lady PJ's. And the armor covered her too much. The Revanche one was cool but lacked something. So with this one we have a little bit of bouth : protection and glamour but with a more update twist.

Ultimate Member

I liked the character of Revanche but would end her connection to Betsy and leave Betsy as she currently is, allowing Revanche to be entirely her own character apart from the X-men...I only read like one issue with truly British Betsy and she didn't exactly impress me, then the Asian Betsy was my next introduction and the interest began and then grew upon learning her backstory...and so I loved the current Asian Betsy...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Having fun with this:

British&AsianBetsy.jpg

EDIT:

In a perfect world for me Revanche would come back and they would go back to their respective bodies. Psylocke would be a posh, adventurous, glamourous and powefull telepath with the ability to psyblast, read, project and manipulate minds (like she used to be but more athletic and bold). And Revanche would be the cold, athletic, sultry empathic ninja who can build some amazing psy weapons. They would both be on the X-Men roster with very different functions (not like when they were written as the same person on two different bodies).
    British Betsy is amazingly beautiful. I wouldn't mind making this costume.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Having fun with this:

British&AsianBetsy.jpg

EDIT:

I love the British Betsy redesign! Also I agree with you, I'd like each of them in their own bodies with Revanche as an empath, not Psylocke 2.0.

Damn great pic. I wouldnt mind Betsy having a lavender colored costume like that...
    Wish she would just start her own damn team and adventure like the Xtreme Xmen team used to

Ultimate Member

Well with the funds available to her and Warren they could start their own team, they could always just rename it Excalibur or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I liked the character of Revanche but would end her connection to Betsy and leave Betsy as she currently is, allowing Revanche to be entirely her own character apart from the X-men...I only read like one issue with truly British Betsy and she didn't exactly impress me, then the Asian Betsy was my next introduction and the interest began and then grew upon learning her backstory...and so I loved the current Asian Betsy...
    I was introduced also to Asian Betsy and I love the character as it is. My dream was to have both of them so we could have twice of the purpled hair mutants we all love.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    British Betsy is amazingly beautiful. I wouldn't mind making this costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I love the British Betsy redesign! Also I agree with you, I'd like each of them in their own bodies with Revanche as an empath, not Psylocke 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Damn great pic. I wouldnt mind Betsy having a lavender colored costume like that...
    Wish she would just start her own damn team and adventure like the Xtreme Xmen team used to
    Thanks guys...had a lot of fun playing with the purples...my favorite color.

Again,supremely done,MentalManipulator,I hope to see more renditions!

I really am in no mood for further changes to Psylocke and that includes the telekinetic powers,despite my eternal distaste for them.What's done is done.

And as I've said before,now's the time for some cool solo or team-up adventures,IMO.How wicked it would be to have Psylocke,Gambit and Bishop scouting the streets of London for Inhumans...

That'd be so much fun. I'm dying for new plots, new stories, new relationships, new interactions.

Honestly as long as AXM doesn't retread the following I'll be happy:
    1. Psylocke joining a team, and then whining about the team's methods for the rest of the run
    2. To kill or not to kill dilemma
    3. Keeping Archangel in check/Archangel drama
    4. Fantomex drama

I agree with Luckystar. I too would like to see Betsy move on from the mentioned character archs. Let's see something different. While I loved her on the X-Force books, I'm done with the killsquad antics. I'd doubt we'll see it, but I'd love to see some more legit espionage. Mystique, Psylocke, Fantomex and Gambit, even Rogue working together to get intel in an old-school fashion way could be fun.

Edit: MentalManipulator I absolutely love the Revanche design. If I was a female I'd be out buying fabric to cosplay that immediately. It's a lovel modern take on some of her older designs.

And on the topic of costumes, I'd like to see her move away from Land's Uncanny design.
    Last edited by PsionicHero; 04-01-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Metal, I love that original body Betsy design. I always had an affinity for the pink costume so I'm really digging the updated version you've made. It also has an Age of X Psylocke feel and that outfit was glorious.

Some legitimate espionage for Betsy as opposed to strictly a kill squad would be wonderful. I'm still sad that Spylocke of the Gillen era kind of fizzled out into nothing.
    If we get Fantomex drama I might actually cry because I'm so over it. New story and new adventures is all I'm hoping for. I want to see Betsy laughing and joking with her dry wit while punching goons in the face.