Page 497 of 820 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 12295

Ooh I like her look! Is it weird that I really wish there was a British accent!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ooh I like her look! Is it weird that I really wish there was a British accent!
    Hey, Psylocke's got a British accent in Marvel heroes........maybe not a good one but at least she has one! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    She'd be good. But I'd go with Mylene Jampanoi. Great range of acting credits, and cando action scenes. See Valley of flowers.

She's very pretty, but I just love Gemma's posh British accent. Mylene has a thick French accent. Not in character for Betsy, I'm afraid.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She's very pretty, but I just love Gemma's posh British accent. Mylene has a thick French accent. Not in character for Betsy, I'm afraid.
    I'm still pretty good with my French except when they speak to fast. Mylene Reminds me of Widowmaker from Overwatch, she'd be perfect for that voice.

BANNED

this particular mutant always reminded me of princess kitana. she is very underused.

Ultimate Member

In the comics she's supposed to have a British accent, maybe hers has just softened living away from England for so long or writers don't want to write the dialect wrong...

I really want her to do more. But i'm sure this won't be her movie. I hope she'll get a bigger part in X-Force. And I agree she should have a Brit accent.

Mylene is gorgeous. I saw her sometimes here in Paris on some movie events but it's true her accent is very thick.

As for the costume I wouldn't mind pants but I loved the shape, colours and the boob window. She looked hot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I really want her to do more. But i'm sure this won't be her movie. I hope she'll get a bigger part in X-Force. And I agree she should have a Brit accent.

Mylene is gorgeous. I saw her sometimes here in Paris on some movie events but it's true her accent is very thick.

As for the costume I wouldn't mind pants but I loved the shape, colours and the boob window. She looked hot.
    If you've seen some of my art, you know I have no problem with Boobs or Boob Windows lol. Hell, I have issues with pants most times haha. So I'm a HUGE Hypocrite with Psylocke hahaha.

Anyway, I just saw Homecoming again, and I gotta say. Even the very MINOR characters in that movie seem to get tonnes of dialogue. I mean Donald Glover was in the movie for MAYBE 5 minutes total and said more lines than Storm, Psylocke, and Arch Angel together.
    He was super minor. Even some of the Rando's in the movie said more than she did. So I know in the hands of a good writer, she can get some good development.
    Zendaya didn't even say much overall, but she was pretty important to the film, and you can tell they're setting her up for something bigger. Let's hope Elizabeth gets this treatment.

Ultimate Member

They might have gone with the boob window since Betsy doesn't fly much...or not, true she doesn't need it to be hot but she could always explain it away as Apocalypse and mind control or something like that...I wonder how things would work if they now replaced Scott/Jean in the X-world with Betsy/Warren, though with the obvious differences and good writing for both...

If Psylocke is really back for Dark Phoenix which kind of role would you like her to play? X-Men? Villain?

I would love her to be the white queen of the movie verse, manipulating Jean and all with the Hellfire Club.

Ultimate Member

My problem with her being in the Hellfire Club in the movie is that she'd probably be manipulated again and I'd rather not see that happen to her again in the movies...aside from that maybe more of someone that helps them but isn't fully on the side of the law but isn't totally bad either...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    My problem with her being in the Hellfire Club in the movie is that she'd probably be manipulated again and I'd rather not see that happen to her again in the movies...aside from that maybe more of someone that helps them but isn't fully on the side of the law but isn't totally bad either...
    She worked with Caliban so maybe in the movie verse she's not a hero. I wouldn't mind it actually. The heroes side is too crowded anyway. She could be the big female villain since I'm sure Lilandra will be ambiguous.

BANNED

Yeah. This is an alternate version of these characters, and not told very well mind you, but She doesn't need to be a hero in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Yea, Matsu'o destroyed it for good in Psylocke's miniseries. Now I can't remember if the Sisterhood took place before or after.....lol
    Sisterhood was before. Psylocke was taking the body to Japan and her face was half burnt due to Dazzler blasting her. That was how she broke free from the Red Queen. That and stabbing herself in the head to fight that evil psychic demon for her body back.

Also I don't see Kwannon's body being destroyed as an issue. We have characters, Phoenix, Jamie Braddock, and more. Who could easily recreate it. So it's really up to a writer wanting to write it and do it in a form that is acceptable. Which I would be fine with. As long as she keeps her Martial Arts. She may have got some of her knowledge from being mixed with Kwannon but Psylocke has earned her status as a fighter from taken it to the next level. She has trained for years, heck Lifetimes with Odin out of time. That's hers, she keeps it....

Ultimate Member

Then again remember that Jamie offered to put Betsy back into her old English body and Betsy chose the one that she's in now so I'm not expecting Jamie to show up again as they'd have to bring him back from the dead if memory serves...though he's done that before...I didn't say that she had to be a hero but just she could get written off as a villain if they'd go that route in the movies...