Page 498 of 820 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    As long as she keeps her Martial Arts. She may have got some of her knowledge from being mixed with Kwannon but Psylocke has earned her status as a fighter from taken it to the next level. She has trained for years, heck Lifetimes with Odin out of time. That's hers, she keeps it....
    She kept her martial arts in the Sisterhood Arc so I can't imagine why they would remove that from her if she did return to her original body.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post

I would love her to be the white queen of the movie verse, manipulating Jean and all with the Hellfire Club.
    I'd like that especially if it means a certain other white queen wouldn't be brought back. Betsy is superior to her in every way.

Ultimate Member

Well Emma likes all of that backstabbing and such, imho Betsy would get tired of it pretty quickly...it would probably all depend on the writer though...but they don't need to return her to the old body and can just keep her as she is and worry more about the stories...

Ultimate Member

Although the sash looks good it makes no sense at all...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Although the sash looks good it makes no sense at all...
    It isn't necessary, but it's kind of like Rogue's bomber jacket...without it they're just wearing body suits

Ultimate Member

Yeah my point was that it'd get tangled in things and could be used by her enemies as a weapon or something to fight her with, like with some characters capes and such, a short sash is one thing, but she'd almost trip over that one...

Incredible Member

False alarm. She is in vancouver because of another production...
    M
    http://deadline.com/2017/07/six-oliv...ma-1202126805/

And my excitement for X-Men : Dark Phoenix drops again.

I have a quick question about Psylocke's continuity. I recently realized that while I remember a lot about the things she did within the X-Men titles during the 1980s, 1990s, and well into the 2000s, I know precious little about her interactions with Marvel's non-mutant superheroes who almost never appear in the X-books. This thread seemed like a good place to ask about a point that is nagging at me a bit.

1. When was the first time that Psylocke and Spider-Man (meaning Peter Parker; not any other "Spider-Man" character) were clearly in the same place, at the same time, during a published comic book story?

2. When was the first time that Psylocke and Spider-Man (Peter Parker) actually were shown having a conversation in any published comic book story? (Even just saying to each other: "Hello, I'm Spider-Man," and "Pleased to meet you -- I'm Psylocke," and then getting interrupted by the need to help twenty other heroes go fight Doctor Doom or something, would still qualify as a "conversation!")

Note: I made that two questions because it suddenly occurred to me that it's always possible that they could have been in the same crowd scene in some crossover event of the 1990s (such as "Infinity Crusade") without ever actually speaking to one another!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    False alarm. She is in vancouver because of another production...
    M
    http://deadline.com/2017/07/six-oliv...ma-1202126805/
    Aww that's a pity. I really wanted to see her in a main role, whether hero or villain. Still holding out for her in an X-Force movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Aww that's a pity. I really wanted to see her in a main role, whether hero or villain. Still holding out for her in an X-Force movie.
    Kinda glad she's not, I want her done well. Not the way FOX normally does things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorendiac View Post
    I have a quick question about Psylocke's continuity. I recently realized that while I remember a lot about the things she did within the X-Men titles during the 1980s, 1990s, and well into the 2000s, I know precious little about her interactions with Marvel's non-mutant superheroes who almost never appear in the X-books. This thread seemed like a good place to ask about a point that is nagging at me a bit.

1. When was the first time that Psylocke and Spider-Man (meaning Peter Parker; not any other "Spider-Man" character) were clearly in the same place, at the same time, during a published comic book story?

2. When was the first time that Psylocke and Spider-Man (Peter Parker) actually were shown having a conversation in any published comic book story? (Even just saying to each other: "Hello, I'm Spider-Man," and "Pleased to meet you -- I'm Psylocke," and then getting interrupted by the need to help twenty other heroes go fight Doctor Doom or something, would still qualify as a "conversation!")

Note: I made that two questions because it suddenly occurred to me that it's always possible that they could have been in the same crowd scene in some crossover event of the 1990s (such as "Infinity Crusade") without ever actually speaking to one another!
    All of her psider man interactions occurred in a non canon story (Like that means anything anymore). So I wouldn't look more into it than a fun short story.

Psylocke cameo in Amazing Spiderman 30 with Superior Octopus
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...ider-man-ii-1/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Psylocke cameo in Amazing Spiderman 30 with Superior Octopus
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...ider-man-ii-1/
    Secret Empire is such a terrible book.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Gemma Chan would have been the perfect, serious, real character Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke.
    Yes. I'm content with Munn, but Gemma is still one of my favorite choices.

BTW has anyone posted these covers?
    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...pbell.html?m=1

Love them, especially the third one!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Secret Empire is such a terrible book.
    Secret Empire is a great book.

Can't wait for Jean Grey #5. Psylocke's gonna mentor her, teach Jeen tk-weaponry.