Page 5 of 820 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm complaining because my fear is that it won't stop at that and be left there. When Spurrier has Fantomex go elsewhere I wonder if he'll have Betsy react to it, hopefully she won't even notice or won't react strongly.
    Well try to just enjoy the way things are now? What's the point of expecting bad things?

--

Anyway, this thread is about appreciating. I'd rather stay on-topic.

BANNED

Anyone here played MSH? Loved using betsy with the reality Gem in that game.

BANNED

It's funny that Spurrier said that her past relationships wouldn't be the focus of her character and yet her past with the annoying faux Frenchman keeps coming up every issue...

As for the movies I'm almost afraid of what they'd do with her...
    Logan no jokes mate, TRY to stay positive here please? Thsi thread has JUST restarted, can we not start having people with negativity on everything not warren/Betsy derailing the appreciation only on page 1 or 2? Let's just enjoy how great Spurrier has written her since Remender ok?

I'd rather not have everything be about who she dates or who people want her to date, and having the thread derail into "Logan stop being fearful/negative!"

Do you guys think that Betsy will have a strong reaction to Logan's death?

Also if you can see her form a better friendship with any other female x-men who would you pick?

I kind of want to see her interact with Polaris, Blink, and Magik.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Logan no jokes mate, TRY to stay positive here please? Thsi thread has JUST restarted, can we not start having people with negativity on everything not warren/Betsy derailing the appreciation only on page 1 or 2? Let's just enjoy how great Spurrier has written her since Remender ok?

I'd rather not have everything be about who she dates or who people want her to date, and having the thread derail into "Logan stop being fearful/negative!"
    I understand that she'd take months before she and Warren would be back together in the least, I'd just rather she not be around a certain fake Frenchman in the meantime. Like I said I hope that my fears are unfounded, they just have a disturbing history of coming true, so I don't see it as being negative, for example I got excited for Alex and Lorna's wedding and look how that turned out...so I'm gun shy in many ways...

And Remender had Betsy telling Fantomex no over and over again and he kept hitting on her and she changed her no to yes...I just fear that something like that could happen again, regardless of what Spurrier has said.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Also if you can see her form a better friendship with any other female x-men who would you pick?

I hope she does! I like her reacting to her friends. And if she were to form a better relationship with any other female X-man, I'd like her to get closer to Monet. They're really fun together.

Ultimate Member

I love her interactions with Rachel myself.

This is my obligatory appreciation post.

Also
    And Remender had Betsy telling Fantomex no over and over again and he kept hitting on her and she changed her no to yes...I just fear that something like that could happen again, regardless of what Spurrier has said.
    I, too, worry about this.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

BANNED

Who wants more Magneto and Psylocke interactions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kipstery View Post
    Didn't Mags spend the whole of Gillen's run on Uncanny trying to hit on Psylocke?

I do! I don't even care if it makes sense.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

Yeah.. especially if she did this again:
    http://comicnewbies.files.wordpress....-magneto-2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    Didn't Mags spend the whole of Gillen's run on Uncanny trying to hit on Psylocke?
    Their interactions were interesting. I don't think he's trying to hit on her. He keeps trolling her cause he knew that Betsy was running around killing people in X-Force.
    Betsy-Mags-Ro interaction was one of the highlights of Gillen's Uncanny for me:

I am really enjoying Psylocke as a character at the moment, I have only read up to X-force 3 but she is really owning her position on the team. I like her current depiction of trying to refrain from killing, perhaps for fear of what it will do to her as a person, and ultimately giving in to her bloodlust at the end and killing all of the guards. And even though she doesn't attempt to justify it anymore than because she believes it is simply intrinsic to who she is as a person, I like that she did it in a sense so that the younger prisoners wouldn't have to and essentially forego their innocence and become what she is, a killer.

I also appreciate her very deadpan British sense of humour, and when she re-wired Marrow's use of expletives. In lieu of Emma currently being an actual compelling character, Psylocke is my current favourite female character.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Yes, I really hope so. Logan and Storm have always been the two Betsy are closest with in the X-Men imo. They believed in her when no one else did to be on the team, she has always been their second-in-command of sorts, have saved each other more times than can be counted and both trust her immensely. I feel like if anything that bad happened to them Psylocke is one of the people who would have one of the strongest reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    I hope she does! I like her reacting to her friends. And if she were to form a better relationship with any other female X-man, I'd like her to get closer to Monet. They're really fun together.
    Agreed! For some reason that issue of X-men where they jumped off the plane into the ocean together did it for me. I think they could make a really dynamic duo and both are sarcastic at times so I can see them being the mean girls of the team. I'm still hoping we get some Dazzler/Psylocke interaction if she ever wakes up.
    Yes to that too! I loved their frenemy status in Gillen's Uncanny. She should make an appearance in his solo now that their roles have somewhat switched.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    and crazy. I love the crazy.

o
    yeah she cray cray, but good cray cray like :