Page 508 of 820 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I don't think she's gonna be in it
    Same here. If she is, give her some meat and potatoes and a new costume. Then I'll give a damn, IF it's just another "combat" role, then I go back to not giving a damn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Same here. If she is, give her some meat and potatoes and a new costume. Then I'll give a damn, IF it's just another "combat" role, then I go back to not giving a damn.
    At least if it is another combat role, there might be enough interest in her from audiences to keep her in a larger role for another film (such as X-Force). I'd rather see her in a limited role than not at all.

It's funny how many films Betsy was nearly in. X3 sorta has her (although I don't consider that Psylocke). The Wolverine nearly had Priyanka Chopra playing her. And then Days of Future Past nearly had Jamie Chung playing her.

Bring back original Psylocke. Return Revanche please.

Ultimate Member

Having a nice conversation with your ex while the world burns...just another day in the X-verse...

BANNED

I hope they get back together...one of my fav Marvel couples ever. I always wanted to see them get married and have their two daughters (one named Jean) like Betsy showed Warren when he was dying at the end of the Dark Angel Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I hope they get back together...one of my fav Marvel couples ever. I always wanted to see them get married and have their two daughters (one named Jean) like Betsy showed Warren when he was dying at the end of the Dark Angel Saga.
    That was so beautiful and heartbreaking :-)

Her damn hair is purple

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Her damn hair is purple
    Yeah, that kinda stuff really bugs me. He also colored her costume to look like the hand outfit.

BANNED

Ugh, deodato. barf
    Hurts my eyes

Ultimate Member

In that panel she looks like Cyblade from CyberForce...anyway though they would be a great couple to replace Scott/Jean, as long as they didn't lose their edge...as for any kids, I'd say maybe twins, one boy and one girl, the boy maybe a tp or something like that and the girl with wings like Warren, though she'd have blue hair and wings and gold eyes...or something like that...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by reptarcereal View Post
    Yeah, that kinda stuff really bugs me. He also colored her costume to look like the hand outfit.
    Shit like that drives me nuts. If this was another mission, and he wanted to do the thong fine. But this is the same damned day, get it right, she doesn't wear that stupid thing anymore.. Ugh.
    That's why I hate Marvel statues of her, they Only do that thing.

That panel looks no where near as good as the first issue. That totally sucks.

Anyway, this is not Psylocke related but i share all my work with you guys. I was going to do a Nate Grey from AoA and it turned into thia...... Enjoy.

Young Xmen.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Shit like that drives me nuts. If this was another mission, and he wanted to do the thong fine. But this is the same damned day, get it right, she doesn't wear that stupid thing anymore.. Ugh.
    That's why I hate Marvel statues of her, they Only do that thing.
    They can't even use the excuse of the issues been drawn at the same time so that there could be some continuity errors because she's literally not worn that costume for 5 years. Has Dedato been living under a rock whilst drawing this?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    They can't even use the excuse of the issues been drawn at the same time so that there could be some continuity errors because she's literally not worn that costume for 5 years. Has Dedato been living under a rock whilst drawing this?
    Plus why do some colorists insist on coloring her hair black, or with a blue hue, it's purple! That's her signature look. This has never changed, not sure why it happens as frequently as it does. It's like if a colorist decided to color Polaris hair anything other than green.

It's like, the editors need to make sure the characters are being drawn/colored correctly. I get they hate continuity but damn this is taking it too far lol