Page 512 of 820 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    They also did a Fastball Special as the Alpha Team.
    I wouldn't mind seeing her turn up in ANW, tho. You'd think that Laura and Betsy would have a fair bit in common and could bond over.

Plus, I just want a panel of Betsy hassling Laura over the fact she'd been dating her ex's younger maybe-AU-depending-on-the-current-retcon self.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing her turn up in ANW, tho. You'd think that Laura and Betsy would have a fair bit in common and could bond over.

Plus, I just want a panel of Betsy hassling Laura over the fact she'd been dating her ex's younger maybe-AU-depending-on-the-current-retcon self.
    Exactly. Big yes to Laura appearing in ANX. More Dazzler is always welcome too.

It was cute how Laura imitated Psylocke during World's End.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by reptarcereal View Post
    I think Psylocke's closest friends among X-Men would have to be.. based on repeated moments

Storm
    Wolverine
    Angel
    Nightcrawler
    Dazzler

I'd include Beast but only Claremont ever tried to make them close and it never stuck. There's definitely more characters shes closely tied with (Fantomex, Bishop, Magneto) but not exactly on a trust/friendship basis.
    I forgot about her and Nightcrawler.

If there's an X-man that I'd like to see her with more, it's Nightcrawler. Their adventures together are more adventurous and fun. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by reptarcereal View Post
    I think Psylocke's closest friends among X-Men would have to be.. based on repeated moments

Storm
    Wolverine
    Angel
    Nightcrawler
    Dazzler

I'd include Beast but only Claremont ever tried to make them close and it never stuck. There's definitely more characters shes closely tied with (Fantomex, Bishop, Magneto) but not exactly on a trust/friendship basis.
    I agree those are definitely her top 5 closest friends. Bishop, Fantomex, Magneto, Rogue, Colossus, Cable and Jean are also close to her but I wouldn't say she loves them like she loves the other 5.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

psylocke fans... y'all need to support your girl in the elimination thread. Emma fans are trying to take her out!!!

Ryan Stegman AXM #2 cover.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXTKQLdAT3h/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    psylocke fans... y'all need to support your girl in the elimination thread. Emma fans are trying to take her out!!!
    I would've helped, but I just don't have the time or patience for those games anymore.

marcosantucci

The rest of you guys have probably said it multiple times already,but it's so good to have her in the books again,it feels like it's been ages!
    Last edited by Selene; 08-03-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    marcosantucci
    Nice art...

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    The rest of you guys have probably said it multiple times already,but it's so good to have her in the books again,it feels like it's been ages!
    Same here. This summer felt like a drought.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I agree those are definitely her top 5 closest friends. Bishop, Fantomex, Magneto, Rogue, Colossus, Cable and Jean are also close to her but I wouldn't say she loves them like she loves the other 5.
    I wouldnt say she and Jean are close at all. I cant think of any significant moments involving the two just being friends. They were more colleagues and acquaintances that share mutual connections

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I DESPISE Teen Jean so much. I'm not saying she should be small and quiet and docile. But damn her attitude towards human beings is complete shitte!

I don't hate her but there's something off putting about her "voice".