Page 540 of 820 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 12295

Astonishing X-men Marvel Legacy Primer Pages

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...rimer.html?m=1

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Astonishing X-men Marvel Legacy Primer Pages

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...rimer.html?m=1
    We'll see where this goes. Been avoiding the urge to plunge into yet another event based book.

With the Disney deal confirmed, are you guys excited?

What do you want to happen to Betsy in that universe?

-I hope they'll introduce her in a X-Force movie (they confirmed they want to keep some of the R-Rated movies like Deadpool 3 and X-Force).
    -See her in more games.
    -Make her a regular in a new X-Men cartoon.
    -Lot's of action figures!

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post

-I hope they'll introduce her in a X-Force movie (they confirmed they want to keep some of the R-Rated movies like Deadpool 3 and X-Force).
    -See her in more games.
    I really hope they don't re-cast Psylocke, I think Munn nails the look of how I imagine Psylocke would look in the real world, especially as Munn is Asian/White mix.

As far as a new X-Men animated series... I'm sure we will get one at some point, but it'll probably be very generic and unmemorable like the Avengers & Spider-Man series they've produced recently. Very poor animation as well.

-See her in more games.
    I cosign on all of your sentiments. I think it's very exciting for Betsy fans right now. Jean, Emma, Storm, Rogue and Psylocke are probably the most popular X-Females, so I definitely think she'll show up more.

-I would really love to see her in an X-Force movie, and I'm totally fine with Olivia Munn in that role. I think she is a very dedicated actress, following her on instagram during the production of Apocalypse. She took that role and the training very seriously, and ultimately I'd love to see more sword and stunt work from her. Not to mention, if Ryan Reynolds is involved, I think their chemistry would be top-notch.
    -She's been in almost all X-Men video games in some capacity, so moving forward I think she'll keep being involved.
    -Regular in a Cartoon is a MUST. This is what we need because we've never had it! She would be such an interesting POV on a cartoon show, and hella fun to watch in action.
    -I plan on buying a house soon, so action figures to put up somewhere is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by reptarcereal View Post
    I really hope they don't re-cast Psylocke, I think Munn nails the look of how I imagine Psylocke would look in the real world, especially as Munn is Asian/White mix.

As far as a new X-Men animated series... I'm sure we will get one at some point, but it'll probably be very generic and unmemorable like the Avengers & Spider-Man series they've produced recently. Very poor animation as well.
    She'll be recast especially since she played such a minor role and isnt as identifiable with the character as Jackman and Reynolds are with Wolverine and Deadpool, respectively.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

As much as I like Munn, I'm definitely open to another actress stepping into Psylocke's shoes. Maybe one with a serious martial arts background and a British accent

Ultimate Member

Any X-Force movie with Betsy in it could get stuck behind a reboot, as maybe they'd want to go with the Cable lead Cannonball X-Force first...

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She'll be recast especially since she played such a minor role and isnt as identifiable with the character as Jackman and Reynolds are with Wolverine and Deadpool, respectively.
    Hopefully you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by reptarcereal View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I cosign on all of your sentiments. I think it's very exciting for Betsy fans right now. Jean, Emma, Storm, Rogue and Psylocke are probably the most popular X-Females, so I definitely think she'll show up more.

-I would really love to see her in an X-Force movie, and I'm totally fine with Olivia Munn in that role. I think she is a very dedicated actress, following her on instagram during the production of Apocalypse. She took that role and the training very seriously, and ultimately I'd love to see more sword and stunt work from her. Not to mention, if Ryan Reynolds is involved, I think their chemistry would be top-notch.
    -She's been in almost all X-Men video games in some capacity, so moving forward I think she'll keep being involved.
    -Regular in a Cartoon is a MUST. This is what we need because we've never had it! She would be such an interesting POV on a cartoon show, and hella fun to watch in action.
    -I plan on buying a house soon, so action figures to put up somewhere is a must.
    Glad you're also very excited!

I also like Munn and loved what she did with the little she had. I'm one of those who always saw Betsy as of mixed ethnicity so her looks is perfect for the role. And she has a lot of humour, which is important in the Reynolds Deadpool movies. But.....

IF they recast her I wouldn't be that sad. At this point all I want is for Psylocke to have bigger roles in films and animations. I always dreamed of a cartoon with Betsy as the main telepath of the team. Maybe a line-up similar to the Outback one with Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Rogue plus Gambit, Jubilee and Nightcrawler instead of Longshot, Dazzler and Havok.

BANNED

Glad you're also very excited!

I also like Munn and loved what she did with the little she had. I'm one of those who always saw Betsy as of mixed ethnicity so her looks is perfect for the role. And she has a lot of humour, which is important in the Reynolds Deadpool movies. But.....

IF they recast her I wouldn't be that sad. At this point all I want is for Psylocke to have bigger roles in films and animations. I always dreamed of a cartoon with Betsy as the main telepath of the team. Maybe a line-up similar to the Outback one with Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Rogue plus Gambit, Jubilee and Nightcrawler instead of Longshot, Dazzler and Havok.
    If they go with the Captain Britain TV show. I want her as Caucasian Psylocke and a focus on the family. I don't care for stabby stabby locke. Kelly Brook or Gemma Artenton

I did like Munn for the role. Before 2015. I thought she was white anyhow and saw her as either version of Psylocke. She will be recast, If so give me Mylene Jampanoi as the version for the mixed Psylocke.

I'd much rather her be in a mainline X-men book over X-force. I want her to be a Super HERO, rather than murder death kill ninja chick.
    So i'm for a team similar to the Outback one with your Line Up mental. I'd kick out Gambit though lol. I'd keep Jubilee and NightCrawler, maybe create a new X-man as our window into the team.

So for me no X-force.
    I'd love her in an ongoing show on the Disney Streaming or Netflix style with her Brother. I'm soryr I like my Braddocks together. :P

art by Leandro Matos

Ultimate Member

Another good pic of Betsy, at least she's not twisted around to show off her chest and butt at the same time I guess...

X-Solicits for March.

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...-2017.html?m=1

Love the Astonishing cover.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

My Psylocke fancast

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.