Page 551 of 820 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    It’s a PsySai.

This book has a lovely cast!
    This cast is reminiscent of the all-female 'X-Men' book in 2013 - and for the most part, it was pretty great.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    This cast is reminiscent of the all-female 'X-Men' book in 2013 - and for the most part, it was pretty great.
    It’s like a combination of that and Wood’s previous run of Adjectiveless the year before. X-men 2013-14 started off awesome and slowly descended into average. X-men 2012 was really good throughout. Hopefully this book is fun too.

It’s like a combination of that and Wood’s previous run of Adjectiveless the year before. X-men 2013-14 started off awesome and slowly descended into average. X-men 2012 was really good throughout. Hopefully this book is fun too.
    True! I loved that first Wood team with Betsy in it. Hoping to see some great Domino and Psylocke moments.

BANNED

Even though I'm no fan of Psylocke being in a kill squad again. With the changes and timelines and adaptions that will happen in the House of the Mouse..
    What are your guys' thoughts on her being in an X-Force movie and chances of her and Zazie teaming up for a scene or two?

I'd like to see it in an overall crossover but with her either as a play it straight X-man or in a Captain Britain flick.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that she's back in a kill squad again unless it's the movie, the DP movies are basically AU anyway though and the movies will probably be rebooted after Disney takes over anyway so unless they try to make the comic Betsy like the movie one I don't see a big problem...

BANNED

I like the crispness and simplicity of the art. Very easy to look at and the flow is nice and clean.

Damn Rogue's been hitting the gym!

So let go ahead and tweet Tom Taylor to give Betsy a RED cameo...Thanks

Ultimate Member

I wouldn't be against it but you'd think that at the very least Warren would get a cameo, just send them both over and I'd be happy...

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Coming in May, a mini in 4 issues by Jim Zub & Chris Bachalo:

Okay, very much looking forward to this. Wolverine’s death is one of those things I felt should’ve hit Betsy a little harder and wish we could’ve gotten some insight on. Nice that she’ll be a main in this mini now that he’s returned. Character interactions should be great as well.

Don’t necessarily hate the art but I’m REALLY ready for the ACO side. His panels and pages are always so dynamic and I can’t wait to see his abetsy.

Ultimate Member

Not sure how much time they'll get as not attacking anything but of those ladies there Betsy isn't tops on the list of who Logan would want/need to talk to upon first coming back...

Did a quick 1 hour sketch of Psylocke. Always trying to push myself and improve my art..... =)Psylocke crouch.jpg

New In package pic from Toy Fair (Marvel Toys News)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_xfan View Post

New In package pic from Toy Fair (Marvel Toys News)
    I love the face sculpt, the packaging and the accessories are amazing but...WHY THE HECK IS HER HAIR BLACK NOW? It's driving me crazy! The prototype looked nice and purple and now it is jet black.....very disappointed because it seems to be the final product....