Page 557 of 820 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Soule is a good writer but his stuff drags and is not suited for team books or action as his Daredevil is great imo
    That may be. Some writers work with specific characters better than others.

Because this? This has been boring. I dropped it after the 4th issue, I think it was.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Psylocke image I started at work yesterday, wanted to do a selfie of Psylocke for a while now.
    So a friend on Facebook told me I should do a selfie for all the important eras from when she joins up until the Seige.
    My Psylocke is thicker than the average, but that's my art style.

So that's what I'm gonna do, so this one is titled 213.
    She's cold... and ... noticeably not wearing underwear...?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Ultimate Member

To be fair though I'm not sure how often many of the X-ladies and guys wear underwear, as I know that Warren hasn't seemed to on occasion at least...

BANNED

Anyone else hoping Betsy appears in Dazzler's book??

Ultimate Member

Not sure, not because I don't think that she would just not sure that Betsy would fit into the storyline that the book seems to be about imho...

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    It would be fun if she did. Maybe she’ll get her own book soon since they’ve been giving books to other BCD list X-Women.

Edit: Is the solicit for Mystery in Madripoor #2 implying that Psylocke is the first to “go down”?
    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...-2018.html?m=1

Let’s hope it’s not X-treme X-men all over again. First victim could also mean first to get defeated/hurt/mind controlled.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 03-21-2018 at 02:30 PM.

People thought Spurrier was slow/boring/out there. I’m so bored of Astonishing it’s not even funny. Can’t believe I have no other source for Betsy.

Ultimate Member

Well since they're giving Jean and Kitty such a big push maybe it's better that she's not in say Gold and gets treated like Storm does there often enough...

This is the first time in a long time that I dislike a book she’s in so much that I don’t bother reading it to the end. Astonishing is that dissappointing.

Ultimate Member

Well here's to hoping that she has bigger and better books in her future...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Psylocke image I started at work yesterday, wanted to do a selfie of Psylocke for a while now.
    So a friend on Facebook told me I should do a selfie for all the important eras from when she joins up until the Seige.
    My Psylocke is thicker than the average, but that's my art style.

So that's what I'm gonna do, so this one is titled 213.

Good job, the coloring is really good. The costume is great too....

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    It would be fun if she did. Maybe she’ll get her own book soon since they’ve been giving books to other BCD list X-Women.

Edit: Is the solicit for Mystery in Madripoor #2 implying that Psylocke is the first to “go down”?

Let’s hope it’s not X-treme X-men all over again. First victim could also mean first to get defeated/hurt/mind controlled.
    Well that doesn't bode well....

Ultimate Member

I think that it'd be a little strange to just kill her off so early in a minor series...maybe "go down" doesn't mean die but something else that she'd recover from...

Either way is typical fair with her. She's usually taken out of the equation too soon to matter. Let's hope this isn't the case be a shame for her to be in one issue out of four.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    She's cold... and ... noticeably not wearing underwear...?
    Physiologically speaking People get hard nips all the time, weather doesn't have much to do with nipple status lol.
    As for her underwear. I don't think she wore any in this suit lol. Even in the "safest" pieces. There's not many places you could even see a thong hiding down there. Even the Cosplayers I've seen rocking this unless they wear the "baggy" version, go commando lol.

But I get where you're coming from. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    To be fair though I'm not sure how often many of the X-ladies and guys wear underwear, as I know that Warren hasn't seemed to on occasion at least...
    This lol.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Nope, I want her to be in very god hands, not sure where Dazzlers book is going.

Not sure, not because I don't think that she would just not sure that Betsy would fit into the storyline that the book seems to be about imho...
    Yep.

That would suck. But Knowing her history and past, it's probably going ot be her role again. Be the Worf of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    People thought Spurrier was slow/boring/out there. I’m so bored of Astonishing it’s not even funny. Can’t believe I have no other source for Betsy.
    This is the first time in a long time that I dislike a book she’s in so much that I don’t bother reading it to the end. Astonishing is that dissappointing.

Well here's to hoping that she has bigger and better books in her future...
    Here's to agreeing with you all.