Page 58 of 820 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast

At least she's a hero. If it we went by Jaguar's definition of 'being British', Elisabeth would be a villain.
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 08-11-2014 at 10:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    At least she's a hero. If it we went by Jaguar's definition of 'being British', Elisabeth would be a villain.
    For one of my stories, I was going to have her actually become a villainess. I'd have her get seriously jealous by her brothers place as the King of Avalon. She'd use Jamie to turn on him, and use Jamies powers to her own ends. The goal wasn't to acquire the Sword or the Amulet, but to use others as their bearers, while she gave the orders. Jamie would be Merlyn to her Arthur, or Guinevere in her case. Her goal was to use the best champions of the Multiversal corp to empower Jamie enough to defeat Jim Jaspers and his Fury. The ultimate goal was to create a safehaven for the children of the warp. She would go on to kill Jaspers, and then use the corp to battle her brothers. But would be defeated by the combined efforts of Jamie, and a warpie child in the guise of Tom Lennox. But she would also win, as the Warpies would rally to her side, and take her back as their leader and guardian. Roma would then coach her and teach her a "better" way, leading her to Dr. Strange, and her Transformation into Lady Butterfly.

I just wish I had the time to write the damned thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    People need to stop with the whole "Rich English people are all prudish/classy/eloquent/smart", etc. stereotype because I can't think of a bigger pile of bullshit.

On a slightly positive note, X-Force sold a little higher in July.

That is good news indeed. I do wish Marvel pushed it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    Ugh no, Betsy should have snapped Natasha like a twig and thrown her in a bush.... battle over, 10 second video.
    Balthier: I doubt we'll find her wanting in valor, being such an upstanding member of the insurgence.
    Ashe: Resistance.

Ultimate Member

Take the telepathy/psi-weapons out of the equation (admittedly a REALLY big advantage), and make it a straight-up fight, and I see them being pretty evenly matched.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Take the telepathy/psi-weapons out of the equation (admittedly a REALLY big advantage), and make it a straight-up fight, and I see them being pretty evenly matched.
    Yeah I agree with this. Ninja aren't unstoppable. They are just a form of martial artist same as a Boxer, or wrestler. Natasha is super experienced. I think her and Betsy are on even keel.

Are we hoping Remender gives her panel time in AXIS? I kind of am.

Can someone tweet him and ask Psylocke's role and presence in AXIS. Pretty Please!

Im not a twitter person.

Didn't Remender already confirm that?

Didn't Remender already confirm that?
    I dont know. Did he?

Well he did say she would play a part in Axis, so I'm going to say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Modelocke in full effect.

And Remender did an interview about AXIS and confirmed that Psylocke WILL be playing a part. Huzzah!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53473

Well thank you. I am pleased.

BANNED

I need to come by and visit more often. Betsy is awesome. Make her British again please, with Ninja skills.

o

BANNED

Yeah you do Omega baby.

Y'all see this?

Tell me if this is old news.

Ultimate Member

Well he did say she would play a part in Axis, so I'm going to say yes.
    But was that the 616 Betsy or one of his alternate universe ones, and I would have some anxious moments about what Remender would have in store for her, as for sales...wasn't that big of a gain really...

I think it's because you've invested time and energy in the wrong character.

BB
    Balthier: I doubt we'll find her wanting in valor, being such an upstanding member of the insurgence.
    Ashe: Resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But was that the 616 Betsy or one of his alternate universe ones, and I would have some anxious moments about what Remender would have in store for her, as for sales...wasn't that big of a gain really...
    Logan, I always feel like you have totally different opinions from everyone in this thread. I get that impression because it doesn't sound like you've liked anything about Psylocke since Nicieza's run in... 1991? Nonetheless, you regularly post in this thread, and you seem to keep up with everything she does.

Which makes me wonder... what do you like about Psylocke? And specifically what do you like about Psylocke in the recent comics?