Page 592 of 820 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 12295
    BANNED

Elizabeth Braddock (Earth-2107) History
    Psylocke was Bishop's wife, seen during a flashback when she got killed.

They've been together. /shrug lol.

Edit: Alternate universe Psylockes die a lot... Kinda sucks.

Last edited by Tazirai; 06-14-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Ultimate Member

So then just write a W/B pairing without him needing her tp to keep him from going bad, he didn't need it back in the 90's, if anything it was the opposite, he was the one trying to help her sort her mind out...and I did think that W/B had some fire and fun to it and wasn't as flat as others here remember, the 90's were my middle and high school years...

Nobody is misremembering the pairing. They just didn't find it appealing or they moved on.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Cyclops/Psylocke FTW once he comes back.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Nobody is misremembering the pairing. They just didn't find it appealing or they moved on.
    I only said that I wasn't remembering the pairing as they were...and I think that Nicieza had it that Kwannon was the one interested in Scott, once she was gone Betsy had no real interest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Edit: Alternate universe Psylockes die a lot... Kinda sucks.

Ha, this costume looks like a tennis star and a superhero got merged. Bizarre.

Ultimate Member

Betsy does get stuck with some weird outfits, especially in other realities...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I only said that I wasn't remembering the pairing as they were...and I think that Nicieza had it that Kwannon was the one interested in Scott, once she was gone Betsy had no real interest...
    That can certainly change.

Besides the many things they have in common, one thing you have to say for Cyclops. He has ALWAYS treated Psylocke with the respect she deserves and does trust her as a great teammate.

Also, for both...if at first, or second or third you don't succeed, maybe at fourth or the fifth time.

Ultimate Member

But that could be true about anybody if a writer pushed it enough, as for Scott and the rest was that a slight at Warren or somebody else...as I don't remember Warren not treating her with respect, or was there some other X-character that didn't...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    So then just write a W/B pairing without him needing her tp to keep him from going bad, he didn't need it back in the 90's, if anything it was the opposite, he was the one trying to help her sort her mind out...and I did think that W/B had some fire and fun to it and wasn't as flat as others here remember, the 90's were my middle and high school years...
    The 90's were my middle and high school years as well. I remember the pairing just fine. It was very flat and had no development. The stories were convoluted and boring. Remember the twisted sisters remember crimson dawn, it was all garbage. Sorry if you don't agree with anyone here but it is what it is. I don't see the point in constantly pushing your favorite ship at every opportunity. It's redundant and disrespectful. Accept that we do not agree with you and move on.

Ultimate Member

I don't see how it's any more disrespectful than all of the other people that constantly push their favorite ships, I've never attacked people personally, just disagreed with their ship choices and such, and I disagree about it being convoluted, boring, flat or lacking in development...

I wouldnt say disrespectful but its definitely redundant. You sound like a broken record. In multiple threads, you always come back to the same discussion point. It gets exhausting bc its literally the same thing over and over and over and over again

Ultimate Member

I'm consistent and defend my favorite ships as I go, and I often see people going back to the same discussion points about other pairings but they often don't get the same flack for it...

No one is as redundant as you. Whenever a thread is bumped and your name is attached, one can guess what you are posting about 90% of the time and be right. I bet most would agree that that isnt even much of an exaggeration

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No one is as redundant as you. Whenever a thread is bumped and your name is attached, one can guess what you are posting about 90% of the time and be right. I bet most would agree that that isnt even much of an exaggeration
    Agree...
    it gets really out of hand and there are other things to post or talk about than hardcore defending a ship.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...