Page 6 of 820 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

"Run, Forrest", do you think Psylocke's favorite Tom Hanks movie is Forrest Gump?! It was also nice to see her smiling in this issue.

And Luckystar! Will we be getting Betsy Fanto costume clip art to add to this gallery http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...on-update.html

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    And Luckystar! Will we be getting Betsy Fanto costume clip art to add to this gallery http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...on-update.html
    Yes! I just did it the other day! Now I need to work on Lady Britain, Anka's, Alphona's astral plane, Revenant, Spurrier's X-Force and that medieval Danger Room one. Ugh so many new costumes. ;_;

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Do you guys think that Betsy will have a strong reaction to Logan's death?

Also if you can see her form a better friendship with any other female x-men who would you pick?

I kind of want to see her interact with Polaris, Blink, and Magik.
    They should just revisit her friendship with Ray..the issues with them close were great. Her mentorship with X-23 was fun too. If she were to do a new friendship it would be nice for it to be a Diva's situation where they are friends but do not "work" together...like Spider-Woman.SW needs a new bestie.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Yes! I just did it the other day! Now I need to work on Lady Britain, Anka's, Alphona's astral plane, Revenant, Spurrier's X-Force and that medieval Danger Room one. Ugh so many new costumes. ;_;
    She's come such a long way :'''')

BANNED

Yours and CmX's work is ever appreciated, Luckystar.!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Is that your site? I love that site!

I've used it many times to find out which books I needed to pick up to be caught up on Betsy. Or upcoming previews.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · X-23 · O5
    April 2012 Posts: 351 RIP me

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    and crazy. I love the crazy.

o
    she's not crazy just differently sane :-)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    she's not crazy just differently sane :-)
    So accurate. Twin of a omniversal champion, blinded, giving up her history to the seige, kidnapped and body rebuilt. Half possessed by previous body's memory, old body comes back all legacy virus crawling, gutted by Sabertooth. Losing part of her soul to the Crimson Dawn, losing her power, killed, brought back by her crazy brother, time lost, stolen again and body swapped. Old body destroyed, finds her true love, true love turns evil, kills true love and shows him both of their idea of a perfect ending, true love reborn as a new person, rebounds with a turd, loses her ability to feel, turd gets killed, sees a future she is a brutal magistrate, tries to kill herself, turd is reborn as three people. Becomes a swearing, stealing, bisexual for a hot minute. Not to mention, through most of it she had to wear a one-piece thong which had to be highly uncomfortable (at least she would get a bomber jacket every now and again).
    Baby girl has had a rough couple of years, I would be slightly unbalanced too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    So accurate. Twin of a omniversal champion, blinded, giving up her history to the seige, kidnapped and body rebuilt. Half possessed by previous body's memory, old body comes back all legacy virus crawling, gutted by Sabertooth. Losing part of her soul to the Crimson Dawn, losing her power, killed, brought back by her crazy brother, time lost, stolen again and body swapped. Old body destroyed, finds her true love, true love turns evil, kills true love and shows him both of their idea of a perfect ending, true love reborn as a new person, rebounds with a turd, loses her ability to feel, turd gets killed, sees a future she is a brutal magistrate, tries to kill herself, turd is reborn as three people. Becomes a swearing, stealing, bisexual for a hot minute. Not to mention, through most of it she had to wear a one-piece thong which had to be highly uncomfortable (at least she would get a bomber jacket every now and again).
    Baby girl has had a rough couple of years, I would be slightly unbalanced too.
    You forgot one thing...

She became the focused totality of BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

Also, rereading these X-Force issues I just realized Betsy speaks French. I mean she can probably speak any language if she wanted to by telepathically learning it but I feel that's one she already knew. She also speaks Mandarin(cause Matsuo) and Japanese(cause Kwannon). Multilingual Queen.

BANNED

^I wonder if telepaths can learn languages faster, since it's all about the mind and muscle memory. I imagine a psychic could train that easier.

"Run, Forrest", do you think Psylocke's favorite Tom Hanks movie is Forrest Gump?! It was also nice to see her smiling in this issue.
    Yeah! I really appreciated that from Molina. He can draw a fierce Bets, but she was cute all smiling and cocky.

BANNED

Also, rereading these X-Force issues I just realized Betsy speaks French. I mean she can probably speak any language if she wanted to by telepathically learning it but I feel that's one she already knew. She also speaks Mandarin(cause Matsuo) and Japanese(cause Kwannon). Multilingual Queen.
    With the Education she had, and the Society types she hung around with, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew several European languages. I mean I'm a big black dude that speaks fluent English, Japanese, Spanish, French, Spanglish, and i'm learning Russian. By the time I croak I want to be able to use at least 8 languages with fluency. I travel alot and it helps. A jet setter like pre asian Betsy probably had lots of clients in her Charter Business also. Eurasian Bets has even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    ^I wonder if telepaths can learn languages faster, since it's all about the mind and muscle memory. I imagine a psychic could train that easier.
    Yeah! I really appreciated that from Molina. He can draw a fierce Bets, but she was cute all smiling and cocky.
    Everything I've ever read and researched on Telepathy, Sci-fiction and in "reality" (Still unproven to exist), It states that Telepaths have an innate ability to know languages of any subjects with a human mind type. They can adjust and fine tune the language into signals another brain can understand. But using actual Speech, doesn't translate those signals well when used verbally. A telepathic society for instance would have no need for a verbal language to separate themselves.
    EVen now there are groups of scientists working on Telepathic style implants using radio waves. You could transmit, and receive signals directly like a Wi-fi style signal or bluetooth, sending and receiving. Of course some nerd will find ways to hack it lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Depends on the writer. Some show a telepath being able to access or download any skill or trait needed at tge time if someone who knows the needed talent is in the proximity. Language would not be any different. I do feel (not proven) that in tp direct communication it would automatically translate to the base language form of the individual users as language is image made verbal. It would work like the phone app that changes language through uour camera lens.

Yeah! I really appreciated that from Molina. He can draw a fierce Bets, but she was cute all smiling and cocky.[/QUOTE] I like his style in the issue, I prefer the interior style that matches his cover art more, but this was such a step up in art in the book (IMO).
    Just because I would love to see him on a monthly, I wish for Pepe Larraz to become the monthly artist. Maybe his run on Deadpool/X-force will lead to it.

Hey wassup Psypeeps! I'm glad to see our favorite purple-haired goddess with her own topic again!