Page 611 of 820 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Am i thge only one that wants British Betsy to return?

No, you are not, there's quite a few of us, sick of the icky of her current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    that ship has sailed imo. shes British in all the way it truly counts. i highly doubt marvel will ever reverse it. especially if they remember continuity in that the body was destroyed first by legacy virus second by being burned.
    Disagree. You are reading comic books where people die and come back ALL the time. Her brother LITERALLLY created a new British and Mixed body for her. So That's a silly argument about her body being destroyed. Hell, her brother was burnt to ashes, and Merlyn brought him back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So do you want Psylocke on X-Men Black? Do you think she will be there?
    I want her in a good book, with Good art, good writing, and with a focus, not playing second tier to anyone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Depends on the writer and the team lineup, but I think I might be over Betsy working with villains and morally gray characters for a while. I miss her in a more classic X-Men team.
    Agreed I'm sick of the thong and sick of her in morally grey or villainous books.
    Psylocke wanted to be a SUPERHERO, not a murder kitten.

I hate when people always want her to be simply Psychic Fake asian Ninja chick who only does pew pew pew and stabby stabby stabby.

The thong is gone already. She’s been in several costumes already without the stupid thong and who wants here to just be pew pew stabby stabby?

She hasn’t even worn a leotard based costume in a long time. Note that leotards are not the same as thongs. You can have a leotard costume that doesn’t doesn’t have a thong.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 07-17-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    No, you are not, there's quite a few of us, sick of the icky of her current.
    I’d be happy to see Bets return to her original body and Kwannon return and be on X-Force.

Agreed I'm sick of the thong and sick of her in morally grey or villainous books.
    ^^This^^ This is exactly why I want Betsy to go back to her original body, leaving Kwannon to be the murder kitten.

I’d be happy to see Bets return to her original body and Kwannon return and be on X-Force.
    ^^This^^ This is exactly why I want Betsy to go back to her original body, leaving Kwannon to be the murder kitten.
    Kwannon was barely a character. IF they were to ever bring back Betsy's original body, I dont think its a good idea to give life to her current one. I actually think that just makes things all that much more convoluted. So all of Betsy's charcterization and development over the past decades gets thrown out so they can continue writing the body like that but call her by a different name? I think that would confuse me just as much as X-men Next Dimension's inclusion of Betsy and Psylocke (old shout out for those that get it)

Ultimate Member

Splitting them up into two bodies would yeah only cause more confusion, besides Kwannon is barely remembered now by anyone outside of those that know Betsy's history, and she wasn't really the killer stabby stabby version until her recent X-Force days, before that she was a fighter sure but not nearly to that point...there are those that want her back in her old body but it's not a majority and would probably only make things more convoluted...

I hate when people always want her to be simply Psychic Fake asian Ninja chick who only does pew pew pew and stabby stabby stabby.
    I was really bummed Betsy didn't have any meaningful interaction with Rogue, Gambit and Bishop in Astonishing.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Kwannon was barely a character. IF they were to ever bring back Betsy's original body, I dont think its a good idea to give life to her current one. I actually think that just makes things all that much more convoluted. So all of Betsy's charcterization and development over the past decades gets thrown out so they can continue writing the body like that but call her by a different name? I think that would confuse me just as much as X-men Next Dimension's inclusion of Betsy and Psylocke (old shout out for those that get it)

HATED IT!!! And why was it done, and no one better say because the body swap or her change in powers?

Incredible Member

Thoroughly disappointing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Thoroughly disappointing.....
    What exactly?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    What exactly?
    LOL...Its one of Betsy's sayings in the game.

Am i the only one that wants British Betsy to return?
    She is British.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So do you want Psylocke on X-Men Black? Do you think she will be there?
    I want Betsy in multiple books.
    In the new (hopefully announced soon) Uncanny book and X-Men Black. But yeah.. Having Betsy in the same book with Magneto doesn't seem like a good idea. She killed him not long ago and Magneto being back to villainy just doesnt seem right for them to be in a team. Maybe she might appear there once in a while.

I do think she'll be in a new book with X (FantoXavier) and ArchAngel.

Am i the only one that wants British Betsy to return?
    I like British Betsy sliglty more than the current version , but i don't really have a problem with current Psylocke.