Page 614 of 820 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 12295

I must be the only person who doesn’t hate the art. The faces could be a lot better, but in general it’s interesting.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 07-26-2018 at 06:56 AM.

Sorry Double post.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 07-26-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I must be the only person who doesn’t hate the art. The faces could be a lot better, but in general it’s interesting.
    I actually really like it. It feels kinetic, like I'm watching animation. It's not my favorite art but it's fun and stylized.

Whoops double post.
    Last edited by sublimeclown; 07-26-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    I actually really like it. It feels kinetic, like I'm watching animation. It's not my favorite art but it's fun and stylized.
    Exactly. It also reminds me of fashion design sketches. Your avatar is super glamorous, BTW. Love it.

Double post again.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I've been convinced that Mystery in Madripoor 4's big twist is Betsy returning to her British body... but after reading issue 3 I'm not so sure anymore. There would have to be some kind of setup for something like that, or I don't know, an indication that Sapphire's powers can alter other people's bodies perhaps, but so far nothing seems to hint at that. I guess it's still possible but it would totally come out of the blue. One month until we find out!

Oh and I also don't dislike the art, although Bachalo would have been another story...

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I've been convinced that Mystery in Madripoor 4's big twist is Betsy returning to her British body... but after reading issue 3 I'm not so sure anymore. There would have to be some kind of setup for something like that, or I don't know, an indication that Sapphire's powers can alter other people's bodies perhaps, but so far nothing seems to hint at that. I guess it's still possible but it would totally come out of the blue. One month until we find out!

Oh and I also don't dislike the art, although Bachalo would have been another story...
    That’s what I have been thinking for a long time as well. After issue #3, i’m starting to think Psy’s theory that she’s going to take over Sapphire’s body has become just as, if not more likely. Or maybe she’ll take over Logan’s body, lol. Either way she’s probably going to be a White person again by the time this story is over.

So sorry for another double post.

So I got my wave 3 delivered today.... Cant wait to get home and open it.... =). Of course they have a new archangel on preorder too. I will be ordering that next week lol....

Ultimate Member

Not sure why she'd go into yet another new body...and someone else's and against their will, after all her Asian body is still there and hasn't been destroyed so there's just as much chance if not more that she'd just go back to that body...

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Exactly. It also reminds me of fashion design sketches. Your avatar is super glamorous, BTW. Love it.
    Thanks! It's actually Psylocke in Madripoor in the 90s oddly enough.

I really hope she doesn't end up body swapping again unless it's back in her original body somehow. Or maybe she'll just be a sentient being without a body like the Shadow King! (jk jk)

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure why she'd go into yet another new body...and someone else's and against their will, after all her Asian body is still there and hasn't been destroyed so there's just as much chance if not more that she'd just go back to that body...
    Unless her Eurasian body died and she cannot go back. Which is what I am thinking as a possibility. Especially considering the ending to issue 3.

Ultimate Member

It maybe one of those things that since they kept the body around that she'll just go back to it, otherwise they could have just gotten rid of more Asian body...and if trying to explain the first bodyswap is a problem for people then just try to explain the second if it were to happen...

BANNED

I'm not sure it's either actually. Psylocke is a Telepath and may have just opened a new aspect to her powers. Charles, Emma, and other Telepaths have jumped bodies before. Then went back to their own body.
    She may have just astral jumped and then took over her body for the moment. It did throw the villainess' into disarray long enough to overcome them. So she's probably just shutting down the body of Sapphire with that ending page.

My theory is a blast from the past with the Hand maybe.