Page 618 of 820 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 12295

Just saw about the news...

1 - Is no one gonna make a thread for it? I thought about it but it feels kinda weird when I'm not really a Psylocke stan(have I ever posted here? lol).

2 - Why does everyone think's she's gonna be on Sapphire's body? AFAIK She's a redhead with short hair...

3 - Her new look is really really pretty, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

1 - Is no one gonna make a thread for it? I thought about it but it feels kinda weird when I'm not really a Psylocke stan(have I ever posted here? lol).

2 - Why does everyone think's she's gonna be on Sapphire's body? AFAIK She's a redhead with short hair...

1. BC, its not news, its speculation based off a variant cover. It could very well be misleading

2. Bc Styx is in the story, not the British body. Where does that even come from?

Its due to the fact that at the end of #3 Betsy was inside Saphire's body and there has been no indication there exists another body to jump her mind into.

So the possibilities of how this will play will be interesting.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    1. BC, its not news, its speculation based off a variant cover. It could very well be misleading
    It's called a variant spoiler... It says "One X-Men will change forever"... And Jim Zub has been hyping up this last issue and talked about how everyone will want to read it ASAP because of a big thing's gonna happen and all... Reminds me a lot of Strain when Jubilee was gonna get her powers back.

It's called a variant spoiler... It says "One X-Men will change forever"... And Jim Zub has been hyping up this last issue and talked about how everyone will want to read it ASAP because of a big thing's gonna happen and all... Reminds me a lot of Strain when Jubilee was gonna get her powers back.
    I mean if you want to create a thread for it, go ahead, but I personally dont view this as news yet

And didn't they also hint at the big recent "marriage upset" with a Dodson cover?

The psychic knives and new uniform couldn't state what Zub has in mind in a more obvious way.I'm surprised people think the cover is misleading.
    Last edited by Selene; 07-27-2018 at 04:17 PM.

I guess because it’s not official yet, even though it does look inevitable. When the issue is out i’m sure there will be a huge thread about it. There was a theory that the non spoiler cover where it looks like Psylocke is threatening Sapphire was a metaphor for her taking over her body. Technically, Psylocke was in her body in issue 3. It’s not clear in the end if Psylocke destroyed Sapphire’s body or her psyche. The new costume is nice, but a trifle busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean if you want to create a thread for it, go ahead, but I personally dont view this as news yet
    I, for one, am not convinced that the "One X-Men will change forever" applies to Betsy. It could deal with a long-hidden truth that is just now coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I, for one, am not convinced that the "One X-Men will change forever" applies to Betsy. It could deal with a long-hidden truth that is just now coming out.
    What do you think it could be?

I honestly don’t think there’s any way that doesn’t refer to Psylocke. Zub made a big deal when this book was being promoted about how Psylocke is very important to this book and her having the most to lose and now there’s this cover. Do you think this is a smokescreen to hide something else?
    Last edited by Psyknight; 07-27-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Amazing beautiful cover! awesome to see the purple hair back as it is such a defining trademark for her.

I would be so pissed if she does NOT go back to original Brit look after being teased so many times over the years...just like they teased Jean's return every year with fake promo art, etc

Really hoping her precog powers return too

I'm surprised this move isn't more controversial. Is there anyone opposed to the British bodyswap?

I hope it's actually her body repaired, or a new version of her body like the one Jamie offered her in Uncanny X-Force.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

<- This guy is all for Psylocke being in her original British body again. My question is, will she lose her ninja skills as well though? Or how will that part work out.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    <- This guy is all for Psylocke being in her original British body again. My question is, will she lose her ninja skills as well though? Or how will that part work out.
    I doubt it. She’s still brandishing the knives. Psychic ninja is more than likely still going to be on her calling card.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

If this is really happening finally. I lost all interest in this character when the body swap happened. The ninja aspect just seems so stupid to me.