Page 660 of 820 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I agree, and Silas' Betsy is even beautiful.

spoilers:
    Now... I can't wait to see where they go from here with Kwannon.
    end of spoilers
    Are you saying spoilers:
    Kwannon returns
    end of spoilers?!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Are you saying spoilers:
    Kwannon returns
    end of spoilers?!
    spoilers:
    That's what it looks like, at least!

The cliffhanger of the issue and of the miniseries entirely is Japanese Psylocke's body holding a man at (psychic) knife point and asking him to remain calm and answer her questions in Japanese.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Thanks,Harpsikord.

Double disappointment in store for me,it seems.
    Last edited by Selene; 08-22-2018 at 03:14 AM.

Just read it

spoilers:
    They went the completely mid ground body solution to the issue Kwannon is back apparently and Psylocke got her body back by putting it together molecule by molecule so not body snatching. Also she was using her powers with pretty pinpoint control which I would love if they continue .The art was hot trash but other than if you are Psylocke fan this book was high point imo

Also She had a small little talk with Jubilee which also establish she has all her memories so she should means she is still a ninja but if they write her with this level of control her powers all the time that is less necessary
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 08-22-2018 at 03:21 AM.

This was an amazing issue! Betsy’s dialogue was great and I loved the talk with Jubilee.

Lmaooooooooooo at spoilers:
    Kwannon’s apparent return. Can’t wait to see who actually follows up on that. I was against her coming back originally but now I’m here for the mess.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Psycwave; 08-22-2018 at 03:36 AM.

Ultimate Member

Well considering that she's been dead for decades it's out of the blue, and could easily make things even more confusing and convoluted...

spoilers:
    I just wonder if anyone is actually going to follow-up on it. Zub said he's done with the x-books and Uncanny seems to have it's own thing going. It could be another situation like when Maddie came back in Wood's X-Men. She's back and then we never hear from her again.
    end of spoilers

Other than that, I just read it again and Psylocke >>>>>
    Queen of Metamorphosis. An iconic butterfly.
    And the Betsy/Logan scenes! My heart! I loved this issue!!!
    Last edited by Psycwave; 08-22-2018 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    spoilers:
    I just wonder if anyone is actually going to follow-up on it. Zub said he's done with the x-books and Uncanny seems to have it's own thing going. It could be another situation like when Maddie came back in Wood's X-Men. She's back and then we never hear from her again.
    end of spoilers

Other than that, I just read it again and Psylocke >>>>>
    Queen of Metamorphosis. An iconic butterfly.
    And the Betsy/Logan scenes! My heart! I loved this issue!!!
    I always look forward to your posts. She was such a badass owning all those bitches. The moment with Jubilee really did it for me. They've come full circle since leaving Madripoor in Acts of Vengenace. Another nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I always look forward to your posts. She was such a badass owning all those bitches. The moment with Jubilee really did it for me. They've come full circle since leaving Madripoor in Acts of Vengenace. Another nice touch.
    Lucky <3
    This is such an exciting time. I really can't wait to see where we go from here.

Oh and everyone else, if you enjoyed it and have a twitter be sure to @JimZub and @cracksh0t (Jordan White) about it. Zub said he wants more but it's up to White. If folks can show the support is there then another Psylocke mini or something could come about! They're both currently online liking tweets and replying to fans.

Also, Zub said (via his twitter) that the switch back to the OG body was his idea and not a top down mandate. So the other mystery is whether or not she still has her telekinesis.

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/1032250494469726208
    Last edited by Psycwave; 08-22-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I agree, and Silas' Betsy is even beautiful.

spoilers:
    Now... I can't wait to see where they go from here with Kwannon.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm so freaking excited. This was the turnout I was hoping for. I've always wanted this sort of turn out if they ever decided to put Betsy back in her original body.
    end of spoilers
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

MvC 2 Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Honestly most North Americans have a warped perception of the world. Especially if they've never traveled. I mean the first time I ever went abroad, I met a black dude in Scotland and it flipped me out. This was late 80's, and as a black dude from Philly, I honestly didn't know there was blacks in the UK region. Most people don't know Egyptians are Africans. Lol.
    Most people don't want to believe they are Africans.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

My question is

spoilers:
    If this is indeed Kwannon, how did she get back in her/Betsy's body? Was her consciousness just floating around all these years? Was she inside of Sapphire Styx somehow? So many questions...
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Here's my guess. Zub messed this up. I bet you this isnt Kwannon but the pieces of Betsy had that would be considered Kwannon left in the Eurasian body.

I am also still not sold on her having her martial arts training. Her having her memories is not the same as her having the ability still to be ninjaesque.....
    end of spoilers

I did love all the subtle nods to Betsy's more famous scenes in the Outback era. There were literally like 10 or more.

We shall see. As of right now. Not sold.
    Last edited by Psy; 08-22-2018 at 06:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lukevmarlowe View Post
    Just read and enjoyed. Betsy gets a chance to show off just how skilled she is - and there's a nice twist at the end which implies that this story is far from over. Excited to see what development Betsy gets now, and I like how the issue had a tribute to her early days. Nicely done - now to see where they go from here...
    Just read it also. I loved it. I wish the art chores had stayed the same throughout. But man the end is awesome. Can't wait to see where this goes.