Page 671 of 820 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681721771 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChibaMariners View Post
    Could she in theory formulate weapons like shotguns, m-16s, Mk-11s, RPG's, tanks, motorcycles, jets, etc... with her powers? Not familiar with her upper limits.
    I'd be worried that they'd get too much into Green Lantern territory

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Right! That never made sense either. Clones of her are naturally blonde? Bleh. We can skip that minor hiccup. Afterall, during that time they weren't about continuity but rather consistency or something.

In hindsight, I see why they did this. When the spoiler cover came out, I wasn't that keen on the lighter, purple hair because Psylocke's originally dyed hair was almost always darker. The only time it became lighter was when Revanche showed up. I was under the assumption that Psylocke would get her original body back and that Kwannon's body would die.

But it didn't die, so now Kwannon will probably take over the dark purple hue now to differentiate her from Betsy.
    WHY did Revanche get a perm!?

Right! That never made sense either. Clones of her are naturally blonde? Bleh. We can skip that minor hiccup. Afterall, during that time they weren't about continuity but rather consistency or something.

In hindsight, I see why they did this. When the spoiler cover came out, I wasn't that keen on the lighter, purple hair because Psylocke's originally dyed hair was almost always darker. The only time it became lighter was when Revanche showed up. I was under the assumption that Psylocke would get her original body back and that Kwannon's body would die.

But it didn't die, so now Kwannon will probably take over the dark purple hue now to differentiate her from Betsy.
    True. I only recall her original body having lighter purple hair in the later issues of the Outback era. I’m hoping Revanche changes her hair to black. That’s what it was pre body swap and it visually distinguishes her further from Psylocke.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 08-24-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibaMariners View Post
    Could she in theory formulate weapons like shotguns, m-16s, Mk-11s, RPG's, tanks, motorcycles, jets, etc... with her powers? Not familiar with her upper limits.
    Theoretically, yes. If she was powerful enough to create that huge butterfly/moth-like construct to demolish a building, I'm sure shotguns, tanks, and motorcycles are within her scope to create. She has created a gattling gun at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Isn’t their hair naturally colored that way?
    Polaris's green hair is her natural hair color. Originally, Polaris was not an active mutant. She possessed the X-gene and had green hair as a result of physical mutation. Her adoptive parents used to have her dye her hair growing up to hide her mutation. Her powers however, were activated through technological means.

Which has since been retconned, and now Polaris' powers (and hair) manifested during early childhood and were suppressed by Mastermind acting on behalf of Magneto.

The biggest tragedy of this new status quo is that it wasn’t helmed by Alan Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Which has since been retconned, and now Polaris' powers (and hair) manifested during early childhood and were suppressed by Mastermind acting on behalf of Magneto.
    Hmmm. Which writer did that? Austen? PAD?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    The biggest tragedy of this new status quo is that it wasn’t helmed by Alan Davis.
    ♥️ He was definitely one of the best at drawing the bodies as beautiful and distinctive.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    and Rogue? or Polaris?
    What about them? Their hair is naturally the way it is

Ultimate Member

Hmmm. Which writer did that? Austen? PAD?
    I think that it was PAD during his most recent X-Factor run, he had Magneto have an affair with Lorna's mom and made her husband a real jerk, they died in the plane crash that Lorna caused by getting angry at them fighting and then Magneto and Mastermind show up and Magneto knows that he's her dad but just has Mastermind mess with her mind to forget it all and they then just drop her off and Magneto walks out of her life for his cause...

As for Betsy right now her new outfit is just to purple and her hair is to light...

I love her lighter purple hair, but the purple on her costume should be reduced somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I love her lighter purple hair, but the purple on her costume should be reduced somewhat.
    I’d be curious to see what OG Elizabeth looks like in Anka’s ninja bodysuit, wavey violet hair, and... maybe change the sash belt into a capelet or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I’d be curious to see what OG Elizabeth looks like in Anka’s ninja bodysuit, wavey violet hair, and... maybe change the sash belt into a capelet or something.
    I would keep the sash belt, but yes I would love to see her in something like that.

I want her to put on her thongkini so everyone can STFU...or can only asian betsy wear a thongkini...jk love you all

we already know what the sequel mini should be.

the first one was the hand destroyed my body revenge time.

the second one can be where'd my body go that I left on the couch.
    Last edited by CGAR; 08-24-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Theoretically, yes. If she was powerful enough to create that huge butterfly/moth-like construct to demolish a building, I'm sure shotguns, tanks, and motorcycles are within her scope to create. She has created a gattling gun at one point.
    Thanks she is a certified bad ass

Ultimate Member

Though with the change who knows what or how her powers are now...