Page 694 of 820 FirstFirst ... 194594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 12295

You guys I'm like totally wanting more Betsy Braddock stories.

I wish they'd give her a shot at a solo. If Squirrel Girl/Slap Stick/what ever other newbie that was in that All New All Different Marvel promo than Betsy should have a shot.

I want to see them delve into all these things you guys are bringing up. That death wish thing Logan called her out on. The fact that she fears death BUT has died four times. Knowing the old body is out there somewhere. Meeting her damn niece. More stuff in OtherWorld. Reunion with her brothers. London HFC. Sage. Elias Bogan. Reunions with other team mates. There is so much they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    If Paul got on a Book with her in it? I'd buy even if the story was shiite. I purchased all of the Exiles books with her in it, simply because his art is amazing.
    It truly is. I feel that his art is significantly influenced by Alan Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Psy-detail from Asrar’s Cover to Uncanny X-Men #1. Betsy is melee AF.
    Attachment 70144
    https://instagram.com/p/BnEnxJEg8D_/
    It is a beautiful sight to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    She definitely looks like she enjoys psyknifing that dupe.
    Remember back in the 90s how she used to always grab/yank someone by the hair before she'd plunge her psi-knife into their skull? I'd like to see that at least once more for the lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Absolutely, hell I can't wait til all the senior X-women get together again just to have fun and enjoy each other's company. With Bets and Jean specifically I'd really like their relationship to develop more they obviously trust one another but there could be a lot more done with strengthening their friendship something we haven't seen a whole lot of.
    I really want to see how the relationship between Betsy, Jean, and Ororo play out. During the 2nd generation of X-men, Jean (Phoenix Force be damned it was Jean...and not lol) and Ororo were best friends and when Jean died, Betsy started filling in that gap during the 3rd generation team to the point where Betsy calls Ororo her best friend. So it's an interesting dynamic as Betsy and Jean haven't always gotten along, but consider Ororo their best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Absolutely, hell I can't wait til all the senior X-women get together again just to have fun and enjoy each other's company. With Bets and Jean specifically I'd really like their relationship to develop more they obviously trust one another but there could be a lot more done with strengthening their friendship something we haven't seen a whole lot of.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    I'm simply criticizing the book, that when they met Betsy and Cypher after the fallout of the HoW miniseries somehow the writer manage to insert Jean into the conversation. Don't get me wrong I'd like to see Betsy and Jean interacting.. ON Panel. It's long overdue tbh. The last time they met was in Rogue's wedding and they hardly interacting. Betsy has changed since her last transformation 30 years ago (not to mention multiple deaths) and they conversation regarding changes and life-death would be interesting in my opinion.
    I would love to see her relationship with Jean develop further.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    It truly is. I feel that his art is significantly influenced by Alan Davis.

It is a beautiful sight to behold.

Remember back in the 90s how she used to always grab/yank someone by the hair before she'd plunge her psi-knife into their skull? I'd like to see that at least once more for the lolz.

I really want to see how the relationship between Betsy, Jean, and Ororo play out. During the 2nd generation of X-men, Jean (Phoenix Force be damned it was Jean...and not lol) and Ororo were best friends and when Jean died, Betsy started filling in that gap during the 3rd generation team to the point where Betsy calls Ororo her best friend. So it's an interesting dynamic as Betsy and Jean haven't always gotten along, but consider Ororo their best friend.
    That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    You guys I'm like totally wanting more Betsy Braddock stories.

I wish they'd give her a shot at a solo. If Squirrel Girl/Slap Stick/what ever other newbie that was in that All New All Different Marvel promo than Betsy should have a shot.

I want to see them delve into all these things you guys are bringing up. That death wish thing Logan called her out on. The fact that she fears death BUT has died four times. Knowing the old body is out there somewhere. Meeting her damn niece. More stuff in OtherWorld. Reunion with her brothers. London HFC. Sage. Elias Bogan. Reunions with other team mates. There is so much they can do.
    You're thinking of the Marvel NOW promo. ANAD's didn't have Slapstick on it. His book spun off from Deadpool and the Mercs for Money. The ANAD posters both had Tony in the middle, surrounded by other characters. The Marvel NOW ones had Doctor Doom on one, and Ironheart on the other, both with a different group behind them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

I wonder if they're going to use this change to leave in the past what they don't like about Betsy and keep what they do, like say anything with Fantomex died with the Asian body or something like that...

Anything with Fanto was dead even before he died. Anything romantic at least. Body reswapping wasn’t necessary for that. If Marvel doesn’t want them to have any interactions at all then all they need to do is not have them be around each other, which is equally possible in either body.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 08-31-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'd LOVE to see Alan Davis draw the new/old Psylocke. He's obviously drawn her plenty in her British body but it was almost always with the bloated 80s hair. I'd be curious to see a more modern rendition from him.

He drew her return. In the Xtreme Xmen uniform which I thought he did beautifully. Id love to see him draw her now.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    He drew her return. In the Xtreme Xmen uniform which I thought he did beautifully. Id love to see him draw her now.
    That was Asian Psylocke though, and Davis is one of the few artists who made an effort to actually make her look Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I'd LOVE to see Alan Davis draw the new/old Psylocke. He's obviously drawn her plenty in her British body but it was almost always with the bloated 80s hair. I'd be curious to see a more modern rendition from him.
    The hair is the only thing I don’t like about the way he draws her. There should be an editorial mandate to never draw her with that horrible hair again, unless maybe it’s a flashback.

That was Asian Psylocke though, and Davis is one of the few artists who made an effort to actually make her look Asian.
    One of the reasons why I love his art. ♥️

Yeah I know thats why I said I want to see him draw her NOW. Even in that one panel I posted a couple pages back she looked awesome. So Id definitely love to see him draw something with her in it.

Yeah I dunno guys. Alan Davis is kinda famous for having very 80s sensibilities about hairstyles specifically. He loves a mullet, regardless of gender.

You can ask for "sleek" but you're bound to end up with curls and body oddy oddy.

Incredible Member

Despite the fact he was the creator of her original layout and that he disaproved the body change. That’s really noble lol! I love him as well

I don't think Mr.Davis' art has aged that well,either;particularly in terms of body shapes.

I think he draws her beautifully and wouldn’t mind him doing a cover if you guys think he’s too 80s or aged.

9805D0F3-8DCC-435E-ACEC-C32C53B0F662.jpg

I also wouldn’t mind a Salvador Larroca cover in his old style but now he’s all about photo realism

9FFC6198-0833-4D4D-B69D-78274E6BF53B.jpg
    Last edited by CGAR; 08-31-2018 at 06:40 PM.