Page 7 of 820 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

Welcome back Berri!! <3

Daymare, it would be a dream come true if Larraz drew Betsy. I was slightly disappointed when I found out the X-Force DP was going to be fighting was a future version because I wanted him to be drawing Queen so bad.

BANNED

Here's an AMAZING Captain Britain fan-fiction comic, I found on the Britain/UK thread. It's got an amazing piece of Betsy art on it.
    I love how the writer shows us both versions of Betsy, and how Brian realistically deals with it. I love how he acknowledges how hot she used to be.
    Seeing as the Official writers have rarely ever touched upon her days as a model. I do wish we'd get a more realistic panel for Betsy in X-force. I'm loving what Spurrier is doing with her. LOVE IT!

Here's the link to the CB story. You should read it, it's flipping fantastic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blu Berri View Post
    Hey wassup Psypeeps! I'm glad to see our favorite purple-haired goddess with her own topic again!

BERRI SAN!!!!!!!!! Okaeri yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post

Psylocke Earth 9997 (Earth-X)
    Here she goes the same adventures as her Earth 616 counterpart up to the Seige Perilous. On Earth 616, we all know she became The Eurasian ninja. On Earth 9997, of the Earth/Universe-X Series, she goes through but ends up in Otherworld. There she learns to control her Psionic powers even more due to Roma and Merlyns Training. At the end of the Trilogy becomes the Apprentice of Dr. Strange. So I did an Image of her after her time with Strange was completed.

BANNED

This is awesome.. I love the process behind the art.

Hey guys...kind of new to the thread....huge X-Men and Psylocke fan

I was wondering:
    what do you guys think could be the perfect place for Betsy to be a part of an animated series?
    X-Force?
    Outback Team?
    I would love if we had a new X-Men animated series similar to the JLU one. We could start with a team compromised of A-players like Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Kitty and Jean for example similar to the seventies and then slowly adding Rogue, Beast, Iceman, Psylocke, Gambit, etc. In the end we would have a huge roster that could be combined to the infinite allowing several fan favorite line-ups trout the seasons.

I made a thing

WB, Blu!

@Supernature - Looks good. Nice look of determination she has in that. Lovely inks too!

I hope original Psylocke shows up someday in the X-Men movies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'm betting that she'll appear in that X-Force movie that they've been working on (assuming that Fox greenlight's it of course).

BANNED

I hope Si gives the people what we want; Betts totally humiliating the fug dog that's crashing her team.

BANNED

I'll wait for the X-force wish until I rent DOFP and see how that goed. If they really decide to go a tv route for a greater universe I would prefer they hold her until then, her powers would not be expensive to render and she could give off a good "Alias" vibe...although with how Fox messes with characters Psylocke would probably end up a latino male from Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    My version is that it was Kwannon who dies in X3, Psylocke wasn't in the movie.

Besides, it sounds like to me that in the upcoming movie is going to be a reboot ala Star Trek due to the time travel element.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Hey guys...kind of new to the thread....huge X-Men and Psylocke fan

I was wondering:
    what do you guys think could be the perfect place for Betsy to be a part of an animated series?
    X-Force?
    Outback Team?
    I would love if we had a new X-Men animated series similar to the JLU one. We could start with a team compromised of A-players like Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Kitty and Jean for example similar to the seventies and then slowly adding Rogue, Beast, Iceman, Psylocke, Gambit, etc. In the end we would have a huge roster that could be combined to the infinite allowing several fan favorite line-ups trout the seasons.
    I'm thinking some sort of a take on the X-Force.
    Kinda like the recent "Beware the Batman". Dark but not too dark. Fun but not too fun.
    Not sure about the roster. It would need to be balanced so that no character gets their thunder stolen so to speak.

Having said that, I also like your idea. The only down side being that it would take a lot of commitment from whatever network would be producing/airing the series.

BANNED

Just picked this up on Ebay along with Psylocke for 14.00
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Mens-Storm...item2c821598d7

BANNED

More recent Ebay Acquisitions..