Page 711 of 820 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I forgot to respond about Phoebe Tonkin. Hmmm. I first knew her as Faye from Secret Circle (loved that show but it only got one season whyyyyyyy) and then Hayley from TVD and TO. She does have that bad girl, kickass vibe. Maybe if they brought Psylocke into the Marvel Netflix universe and in which incarnation of English Betsy? Original blonde, semi-damsel in distress with psychic flashes? Super model by day, spy by night? Post-Jaspers warp scary, powerful killing Kaptain Briton? Outback dark and mysterious?

I'm thinking Outback dark and mysterious Betsy would fit more with her looks and strengths as an actress.
    Definitely Outback dark and mysterious Betsy. She'd excel and I could see the audience falling in love with her in that role.
    Of course this is all if I can never see Gemma Arterton in the role lol. She'll forever be my number 1 choice.

All that aside, one more month till Uncanny. I'm really anxious to see Betsy in action again. The wait between MiM and Uncanny has been torture. I'm hoping she gets some fun interactions with Bishop, Storm, Nightcrawler and some of the NXM kids. I was thinking about how after the bus explosion Betsy was one of the X-men who was chastising O*N*E for their lack of security. And after her interaction with Mercury, X-23, Hellion, Anole, Broo and Rockslide it's reminded me that she's been kind of a mentor to a lot of the kids. I'd love to see her mentoring her own student squad..

Phoebe Tonkin was great in The Originals, I'm sure she'd make a great Betsy. And I agree that nationality isn't important as long as they can make the accent work. Having said all that, Lily James in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies made me think of Betsy, and though I don't normally go for looser fitting jackets or coats on super-heroes, I do think this look would work for Psylocke:

Betsy in UXM #4

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Betsy in UXM #4

Yaaaaassss Betsy!! (still striking a pose...lol)

Psycwave - I didn't recognize the name Gemma Arterton at first, but OMG yeah I love her! Ever since she was in Prince of Persia!!

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

she looks amazing in the preview

The Queen looks great in that preview. I keep saying it but that costume really is growing on me more and more everyday.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 09-13-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Betsy in UXM #4

The costume and hair look great there. I suppose in time artists are finding ways to make it look more eye catching than it originally did.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    The Queen looks great in that preview. I keep saying but that costume really is growing on me more and more everyday.
    Give it some puffy shoulders or around her knees, and I’d love it.

Ultimate Member

Sadly so far it doesn't seem like she's got much to do in Uncanny, no that's not negative just an observation...and who knows the roster could change after the first 12 issues or so...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Sadly so far it doesn't seem like she's got much to do in Uncanny, no that's not negative just an observation...and who knows the roster could change after the first 12 issues or so...
    Did you get early copies or something?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I really wonder what Marvel plans on doing with Kwannon. I wonder if she’ll end up joining the Reavers, or the Sisterhood? Maybe re-start up the Upstarts, since Marvel is having a love affair with 90’s, as of late. She, and Lady Deathstrike would be amazing together.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Did you get early copies or something?
    Just an early morning dose of Haterade

lmaooooo oh Logan. <3

Mighty Member

Yes, from these previews I guess she'll just stand around and look worried for the whole series from one panel. (Insert rolling eyes)
    How about we wait until it comes out. Accept a first look as a first look

The downer of all Debbie’s. FYI you guys Logan doesn’t even read any of the titles she appears in. He just comments on reviews and panels. And only likes anything written by Fabian Nicieza.

Also he’s been like this for like 14 years. Get used to it.