Page 756 of 820 FirstFirst ... 256656706746752753754755756757758759760766806 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I actually agree with you this time. If Whitelocke gets back broken people will argue that it’s somehow more ”elegant” and acceptable than when artists would do it to Asian Psylocke.
    Remind me to devour those fans who argue this if they start to do the same to original flavor betsy.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Stop trying to make whitelocke happen...its like fetch just not happening

she's just psylocke

you don't see others going around saying asianlocke

you guys really need to cut the ish out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Gorgeous. ♥️

I actually agree with you this time. If Whitelocke gets back broken people will argue that it’s somehow more ”elegant” and acceptable than when artists would do it to Asian Psylocke.
    Naw! It would be just as dumb and stupid.
    Kind alike how each time they showed her getting into a fight, it was vagina first.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Remind me to devour those fans who argue this if they start to do the same to original flavor Betsy.
    This all day.

Ultimate Member

But sadly she is the biggest victim from it. Thank you 90's. They had a hard time letting go of that damn bikini thong. *sigh* I would of loved to see her in an atla inspired costume or something with Japanese armor and cloth.
    Betsy hadn't been in the thong in years though before the swap...

Though Taz now she seems to be little more than using her psiknife(s) or whatever the correct name for plural ones is to punch and slash and such, so far a simplified attack...and the body change doesn't mean that she'll be any less reckless...

BANNED

Kwannon could easily come back. Telepaths often live on as ghosts after the death's of their physical body. So Kwannon's essence was around. When Psylocke died and was sucked into Sapphire. Kwannon had an opening to go into her original body and reanimate it bring it back to life. If Psylocke could use the soul energy to make a new body for herself, Kwannon could have tapped in that to resurrect her recently died body. And her body may not have been dead, it could have been still breathing but not moving due to Psylocke's soul being sucked out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Betsy hadn't been in the thong in years though before the swap...

Though Taz now she seems to be little more than using her psiknife(s) or whatever the correct name for plural ones is to punch and slash and such, so far a simplified attack...and the body change doesn't mean that she'll be any less reckless...
    Calm down, all we have seen of her is that preview for UXM where she has one scene of using the psyknife. The issue doesn't come out until November. Besides, it has been stated that the only thing that is different is that she has a new body closer to her original self. Her fighting isn't different from when she was in her asian body. You don't lose your fighting skills due to a body switch. Also Betsy has been in that thong for more than ten years. First UXM in the 90's then again in Extreme X-Men, Exiles she finally got pants! Then she went back to the bathing suit and a color change again in UXF. :/ Poor Bets, they couldn't give her any awesome re-designs? Look how awesome these fan made ones are!!!

I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Izanami, I love that design by Accuracy0. Thanks for sharing! (Kind of reminds me of June from ATLA, though obviously it's very much it's own thing.)

The Sokka hair on the second one is great too, and the eleganza look really works.

Ultimate Member

Um Iz, Betsy hasn't worn the thong as her uniform/outfit for like a decade now. I never said anything about how long she wore it. Though Kwannon died with Revanche, which left Betsy alone in the more Asian body, and if Kwannon could have gone into the Asian body then so could Betsy just have gone back to it, and how would Kwannon even know that the body was available, and if Kwannon did take over the body then she'd probably understand to some degree where she was given the language as before she got mixed up with Betsy she wasn't exactly a shut in...

Calm down, all we have seen of her is that preview for UXM where she has one scene of using the psyknife. The issue doesn't come out until November. Besides, it has been stated that the only thing that is different is that she has a new body closer to her original self. Her fighting isn't different from when she was in her asian body. You don't lose your fighting skills due to a body switch. Also Betsy has been in that thong for more than ten years. First UXM in the 90's then again in Extreme X-Men, Exiles she finally got pants! Then she went back to the bathing suit and a color change again in UXF. :/ Poor Bets, they couldn't give her any awesome re-designs? Look how awesome these fan made ones are!!!

I would love if they put Kwannon in a more "traditional" Japanese inspired look like this. All black with black hair. Or short dark purple hair.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Actually the last pieces of Kwannon were left inside Matsu'o's head. I'm sure Betsy had picked them up when she killed Matsu'o. She most likely piggy backed off her and simply reclaimed the "dead" body that's half her and recreated by Jamie.

I love how this whole whitelocke story has made her less confusing...... rolls eyes. =)

Does Psylocke still have access to telekinesis, I remember a brief arc where she had this power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does Psylocke still have access to telekinesis, I remember a brief arc where she had this power.
    She had it for more than a brief arc. Well over a decade at least. Does she have it now? Who knows, it has changed with the wind. There have been two writers writing her at the same time in different titles. She had TK in one and not in the other. So it will just depend on the writer I guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Um Iz, Betsy hasn't worn the thong as her uniform/outfit for like a decade now. I never said anything about how long she wore it. Though Kwannon died with Revanche, which left Betsy alone in the more Asian body, and if Kwannon could have gone into the Asian body then so could Betsy just have gone back to it,
    Yes, Betsy could have gone back to her body. She did it before during the Sisterhood story arc when she psi-knifed herself while inside of her OG body and mind jumped back into the Asian body after defeating the Murder Spirit personality that Madelyne implanted in her head. This time was more instinctual as there was much less time to react to feeling her soul slip away. Also too, the regime then was ok with Asian Psylocke, but now they want her back in her OG form.

and how would Kwannon even know that the body was available,
    As a psychic and likely ghost on the astral plane, she probably still has a connection to Earth and Psylocke and sensed that there was a way back. When Madelyne was a psychic ghost on the astral plane and Scott and Nathan were being tortured by Apocalypse, she sensed it and pulled their minds into the astral plane to offer them peace with her as a family as they should've been.

and if Kwannon did take over the body then she'd probably understand to some degree where she was given the language as before she got mixed up with Betsy she wasn't exactly a shut in...
    All she said was that she had some questions. We don't know what she did or did not know.

Ultimate Member

And though if Kwannon was aware of the body even being available then it would mean that she would have had some knowledge of what was going on and course the how would Betsy even know that she could make a body out of thin air in the first place, let alone how to actually do it...

so how does Betsy's TK compare to Jean, Rachel, or the constructs of Sue Richards?