Page 781 of 820 FirstFirst ... 281681731771777778779780781782783784785791 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And wasn't he taken over along with some of the other younger mutants by some tech virus or something so I don't see them meeting anytime soon either...thankfully...
    No. Cypher wasnt in Dead Souls. He's normal. He should interact with Betsy but I dont expect it bc Marvel still hasnt had him reunite on panel with Kitty and Rahne and those were two of his most significant friends. The fact that he wasnt at Kitty's wedding was jarring especially since he drove so much story for them after he died

Ultimate Member

Oh, alright then...but my wish that they don't interact still stands, opposite of some here I know...

I actually agree with you, Logan. Doug is one of the few people I'm perfectly okay with everyone forgetting Psylocke had interactions with. Weird pseudo-pedo Betsy of the time was one of my least favorite aspects of the character. Even if he is actually an adult now, it was one of those things I'm cool that it’s forgotten.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 11-18-2018 at 07:09 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I actually agree with you, Logan. Doug is one of the few people I'm perfectly okay with everyone forgetting Psylocke had interactions with. Weird pseudo-pedo Betsy of the time was one of my least favorite aspects of the character. Even if he is actually an adult now, it was one of those things I'm cool that's forgotten.
    Agreed. But there's still devianart fan art of theose two lol.

Ultimate Member

Now it makes me wonder where Betsy will end up after this whole AoX is over since Uncanny will almost certainly have a different roster after the 10 issue run is over...guess it'll depend on how things shake out...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Now it makes me wonder where Betsy will end up after this whole AoX is over since Uncanny will almost certainly have a different roster after the 10 issue run is over...guess it'll depend on how things shake out...
    I have a feeling she’ll be a lead either here, or in Thompson’s rumored Adjectiveless relaunch.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Ultimate Member

Probably not Uncanny then as if Scott is fully back and Uncanny could then have he and Jean and some others Betsy might get sidelined with that group...or they could have Scott take one team and Jean another...don't want Betsy after Scott again though...

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

New Body.jpgPsylocke's Ninja Skills.jpg

Betts still got her ninja training

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I have a feeling she’ll be a lead either here, or in Thompson’s rumored Adjectiveless relaunch.
    What rumour? Do you have a link?

I'd prefer if she's not in the Cyclops book. He has the tendency to suck all air and attention in a book.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    New Body.jpgPsylocke's Ninja Skills.jpg

Betts still got her ninja training
    Cool. She's perfect in my book. Telepath, psychic weapons and ninja skills. Plus a body that is not racially offensive.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    What rumour? Do you have a link?

I'd prefer if she's not in the Cyclops book. He has the tendency to suck all air and attention in a book.

Cool. She's perfect in my book. Telepath, psychic weapons and ninja skills. Plus a body that is not racially offensive.
    She is rather perfect...although I won't lie and got a little annoyed that Jean had a precog flash instead of Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    She is rather perfect...although I won't lie and got a little annoyed that Jean had a precog flash instead of Betsy.
    They should have kept TK from her and just expanded her TP. The precog flash would make sense given her history

Elizabeth is pissed!

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

DsZPFnVXgAAMvw0.jpgDsZO4yfXoAIdBov.jpgDsZNLGcXgAAYgTQ.jpg
    More Betts preview art....loving the shield/sword

Ultimate Member

I didn't find the Asian version offensive...guess they're really trying to distance this Betsy from the Asian version...in blatantly obvious ways though...

Well she’s not Asian. So why is that an issue?