Page 794 of 820 FirstFirst ... 294694744784790791792793794795796797798804 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 12295
    Ultimate Member

Not sure, as to the Captain Britain enemies....wouldn't that be like most of Robin's villains gallery being made up of Batman's enemies and not Robin's own...and wouldn't Styx then just take her soul again...but then not give her enough power to recreate her body out of thin air when Betsy didn't know that she could even do it until the last second...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure, as to the Captain Britain enemies....wouldn't that be like most of Robin's villains gallery being made up of Batman's enemies and not Robin's own...and wouldn't Styx then just take her soul again...but then not give her enough power to recreate her body out of thin air when Betsy didn't know that she could even do it until the last second...
    Lol. I was just waiting for that co come up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Does anyone else want to see Sapphire Styx come back, and maybe become attached to Selene, or the Externals? It’d be nice to expand Betsy’s rogues gallery. Maybe make her clash with Sat-Yr-9, the Crazy Gang, Slaymaster, and other Captain Britain enemies. Maybe make Lady Mastermind someone she clashes with frequently, due to her connection to the Hellfire Club.
    I am working on an Elektra and Daredevil vs The Bullsyeyes piece and it got me thinking how cool it would be to see those two fight. Lady Bullseye that is. She really should venture out and get some more enemies and people to beat up. Vixen comes to mind. She is the one who ordered Slaymaster to remove her eyes. Also, where is Spiral and that Psychic kid she saved. A Moonstar and Psylocke team up against a corrupt Demon bear would be good too.

She literally has so many possibilities for enemies and team up adventures. It's such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Vixen comes to mind.
    Logged in twice to suggest her earlier and chose to wait both times. Of all the Captain Britain "villains", Betsy should focus on the the Masterminds, the Cabals, the Organizations. If Brian is Superman and England is his Metropolis... Betsy should be James Bond, complete with high tech devices, international travel, and boytoys in every port. MysTech, Landau Luckman & Lake, The Hand, Hydra, M.O.D.O.K., Kingpin, etc etc. Think Captain America level villainy ---the sweet spot between street level and superheroic.

I will suggest Typhoid Mary as an arch-nemesis though. Trashy American Hand-trained assassin with multiple minds and multiple psychic powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Logged in twice to suggest her earlier and chose to wait both times. Of all the Captain Britain "villains", Betsy should focus on the the Masterminds, the Cabals, the Organizations. If Brian is Superman and England is his Metropolis... Betsy should be James Bond, complete with high tech devices, international travel, and boytoys in every port. MysTech, Landau Luckman & Lake, The Hand, Hydra, M.O.D.O.K., Kingpin, etc etc. Think Captain America level villainy ---the sweet spot between street level and superheroic.

I will suggest Typhoid Mary as an arch-nemesis though. Trashy American Hand-trained assassin with multiple minds and multiple psychic powers.
    The Psylocke I write is a Psychic Private Investigator. I like the "Street and Superheroic level Psylocke"

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    The Psylocke I write is a Psychic Private Investigator. I like the "Street and Superheroic level Psylocke"
    Yeah that feels right. Like SHIELD but with a lot more style.

Mixing in heavy fantasy and alt reality comedy is Brian’s brand.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Betsy’s tied to that world. Not only because Brian’s her brother, but she was also a Captain Britain. Maybe. Maybe Styx wouldn’t want to try to do the same thing, since Betsy destroyed her the last time she tried the trick. I’d still like to see her connected to Selene, if only as a priestess who worshipped Selene, and she gave her her secret of immortality.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Ultimate Member

Though this time Styx wouldn't have all of that extra power that Betsy used the last time so it would be very different, yeah she's tied to that world but yet it isn't really hers either...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I loved the art Adams concepts. I know there were more, wish they were available. I love the "NOT PINK!" thing lol. Even though I love the pink and MANy more X-men went on to wear pink or magenta in their colors lol.
    It's come full circle with her going back to some lighter colors.
    I love

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

How does everyone rank Psylocke’s costumes through the years?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

My favorites are in no particular order: 90s costume, uncanny xforce (Jerome opena), uncanny xforce (olivier coipel), and uncanny xmen (greg land?)

also didn't mind AoX (clay Mann)

BANNED

How does everyone rank Psylocke’s costumes through the years?
    Hmm.. In order
    1) Armor
    2) Pink Costume
    3) Metallic Body
    4) Anka Suit
    5) Fraction (Land) Suit
    6) Mojo Green Suit
    7) Current Suit
    8) Lady M suit
    9-10) Both versions of her Captain Britain costumes

1-2 Favorites by far, rest in no particular order
    Last edited by Tazirai; 12-02-2018 at 06:33 PM.

How does everyone rank PsylockeÂ’s costumes through the years?
    Kris AnkaÂ’s X-Force bodysuit was the first redesign that was enthusiastically embraced by the fans and sort of obliterated the dominance of the Jim Lee Hand bathing suit. IÂ’m among those that really, really liked it. It felt super heroic and ninja-inspired.

I do NOT like Alan DavisÂ’ Lady Briton or pink satin designs, despite loving almost everything Davis touches. And I donÂ’t like the armor either, which might be blasphemy in this forum. The armor relies on a lot of boring color breaks and shy choices.

IÂ’m somewhat onboard with AsrarÂ’s looks. While the color breaks are kind of boring and the X-belt is annoying AF, I think itÂ’s a very nice evolution of everything thatÂ’s come before. The second design revealed on Twitter is far more dramatic and interesting, but I doubt the ability of other artists to pull it off.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Anka XForce body suit is my favorite - 2nd favorite is the current costume
    I do miss the flowing sash in the current costume sometimes

I never liked the thong or the pink fluffy suit