Page 8 of 820 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast

OMG, I remember that Pog or whatever it's called. When I was like 5, I bought so many packs of Hi-C just to get her. T_T I eventually did after 4 or 5, man that stuff is nasty. I still can't drink it, almost 20 years later. That armored Betsy Blocko figure is so cute, I need to get one for myself. Also that Overpower stat card (the card in the center) has got to be one of my most favorite drawing of her ever.

Thanks for the share, Taz.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Welcome back Berri!! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    BERRI SAN!!!!!!!!! Okaeri yo!
    Thank you my lovelies! The air in the Cool Club was getting THICK before the reset, but I'm glad it seems better now. Also, yay slacker is back too!

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Oh wow, this is awesome! I love the pose, emotion, and energy - great job!! <3

Betsy had a decent little scene with Teen!Jean in X-men: No More Humans...she actually "interacted" with Teen!Warren too but not really in any meaningful way.

BANNED

Her appearance in that was really cool hehehe. "Next time, ask........ I did, but you didn't hear me." Duh, Jean!

How did the scene play out? What did she mean?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    How did the scene play out? What did she mean?
    An woman is fighting Psylocke (and giving her props for being a mentant powerhouse) and Psylocke knocks her out. The mutant controls people with her voice but Jean has turned off Psylocke's hearing. Psylocke thanks and reprimands
    Jeen for not asking but Jean says she did but Psylocke couldn't hear her...which I took as Jean having already abused her tp again and THEN asking.
    It was a cool moment to see Psylocke with NuAngel...I don't think I recall any interaction with her now teen old lover (and I hate it when people use that term ).

Psylocke should have slapped the shit out of Jeen tbh. Betsy is such a mean girl, "Grab a little self-respect from somewhere, sweetheart." D: Lorelei looked good though. Queens. <3

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Her appearance in that was really cool hehehe. "Next time, ask........ I did, but you didn't hear me." Duh, Jean!
    That was too awesome. I read that scene on Like a butterfly and I was like, "I have to get this, if only for this scene!"

It was indeed a really fricking awesome little cameo there!

BANNED

Ugh, so jealous that Psylocke is not in there in her new costume. A step in the right direction though! It's only a matter of time before we see the Anka suit on an action figure or statue.

Check out this cool fanart by Jack Crowder. Psylocke is of course a cat. Si Spurrier commented on it too.

http://jackcrowder.tumblr.com/post/8...ntomex-sort-of

I love when the X-men are drawn as animals.

Ugh, so jealous that Psylocke is not in there in her new costume. A step in the right direction though! It's only a matter of time before we see the Anka suit on an action figure or statue.
    I thought the same thing...but she could totally come as a variant. Hasbro does that all the time, especially with female characters...they did it with Mystique and Dani Moonstar. Plus Psylocke Anka suit would almost be only a repaint of the already released X-Force Psylocke.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    I commissioned Clay Mann to draw an X-Women team consisiting of X-23, Pixie, Psylocke, Domino and Kitty. He came up with the uniforms himself. I wouldn't mind seeing this become a real book!

Just wanted to share these great X-Women art featuring Psylocke. She looks so chic in the first one.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 05-09-2014 at 03:17 AM.

X-Force 5 preview:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21586

I am really starting to love this book and all the characters in it. I mean he's taking all of them in really cool directions. Very bold, creative, faithful to the premise, great dialogue and interactions .This new artist is really cool, almost anime! Betsy "sounds" and looks fierce. Also bonus points for her hair being purple and not black.

BANNED

Woulda been nice if my favorite psi witch was in there. Man they gotta stop sleeping on Betsy. I thought she was super popular? Whats the deal?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Just wanted to share these great X-Women art featuring Psylocke. She looks so chic in the first one.
    Thanks for sharing those. Must say I absolutely love the Chic one, Her modelling days in full effect there.
    But I also dig the one with her in the background holding her weapon. She's got the no F%$k's were given face, love it. I actually like the yellow also.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    X-Force 5 preview:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21586

I am really starting to love this book and all the characters in it. I mean he's taking all of them in really cool directions. Very bold, creative, faithful to the premise, great dialogue and interactions .This new artist is really cool, almost anime! Betsy "sounds" and looks fierce. Also bonus points for her hair being purple and not black.
    Agreed. I thought woods would do her justice and give her a voice that she really needed. The book is okay, and some of the interactions are cool, but overall it's Claremont lite.. and not in the good way. I still like it far more than Bumphries...
    The new artist is Killing it. Hope he's around for a good while. Spurriers run is becoming my second favorite. Now we just need some Otherworld and Captain Britain for me to be a happy laddie.