Page 800 of 820 FirstFirst ... 300700750790796797798799800801802803804810 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 12295

Lmao Only with Logan did the X-Men comics only start in the 90's when he began reading comics and everything else is a lie.

You need to start listening to interviews about what the plans were had Claremont and other writers/artist not left Marvel in the '90s. Did you forget the crash and bankruptcy? The Twelve may have been a better read not to mention other forgotten threads like Betsy returning to her British body sooner than 2018. Some of his ideas transfered over to X-Men Forever which for me was a meh read. In that timeline Warren stayed with Charlotte same with Simonson's X-Factor Forever where he wanted to be a father to Timmy.

Here are some interviews for you to start on how things were at that time and how they could of developed.

https://www.xplainthexmen.com/tag/louise-simonson/
    https://www.popoptiq.com/the-x-over-...ever-happened/
    https://scifi.stackexchange.com/ques...en-in-the-earl
    https://stason.org/TULARC/art/comics...did-Peter.html
    https://books.google.com/books?id=Jn...0clash&f=false
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I wouldn't care

You know Psylocke got that good-good!

Dammit Tazirai, now I can't decide between Jean and Storm or Jean with Betsy.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I honestly wouldn't be opposed to that route. They have good chemistry together and its a way better relationship than Jean x Cyclops or Jean x Wolverine.
    so who would be a competent writer to follow up on this notion?

Ultimate Member

I know full well that the X-Men existed before the 90's, and never once said that anything else was a lie Iz...that's a lie that you made up...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so who would be a competent writer to follow up on this notion?
    Hmmm that is a good one...

Peter David
    Noelle Stevenson
    Kat Leyh
    Marjorie Liu

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Dammit Tazirai, now I can't decide between Jean and Storm or Jean with Betsy.
    It's 2018. Why choose? They're all friends.

As for Captain Britain's new look, he certainly has gone from yuppie to boy next door (Cap Brit & MI-13) to hipster daddy. I like his new hair cut, maybe the beard can be a little shorter though. All in all I approve.

I'm waiting for a Betsy/Warren confrontation. She should get a good smack in like the one she gave Jamie during the Foursaken story arc. I know he's being controlled, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    It's 2018. Why choose? They're all friends.

As for Captain Britain's new look, he certainly has gone from yuppie to boy next door (Cap Brit & MI-13) to hipster daddy. I like his new hair cut, maybe the beard can be a little shorter though. All in all I approve.

I'm waiting for a Betsy/Warren confrontation. She should get a good smack in like the one she gave Jamie during the Foursaken story arc. I know he's being controlled, but still.
    I hope next week's cover isn't only a tease and we actually have good scenes between the two. My bet is she'll be the one who free him from the mind control, seeing how snapping her crazy ex's out of it became her speciality.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Ultimate Member

Probably but thankfully there's no life seed or whatever sitting around waiting for her to stab him with it again, just wonder then if he'll have remembered anything since he left in the middle of the fight when Nate took control...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I hope next week's cover isn't only a tease and we actually have good scenes between the two. My bet is she'll be the one who free him from the mind control, seeing how snapping her crazy ex's out of it became her speciality.
    Yeah, her worry for Warren really sets her up for a big confrontation, and I hope it pays off well.

Also, as new in this thread, what's the general feel regarding Brian's Instagram Daddy look? I kinda dig it, though I get how people could think the manbun AND the beard would be a tad too much.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Very true!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Probably but thankfully there's no life seed or whatever sitting around waiting for her to stab him with it again, just wonder then if he'll have remembered anything since he left in the middle of the fight when Nate took control...
    Yeah, after the slap he should be knocked to his senses.

Warren: "Oh my god. Betsy..."
    Betsy: "Yeah. Again Warren? Really?
    *starts hitting Warren with each word she takes*
    Betsy: "Don't you ever do that again!"
    Warren: "Ok Betsy!! Stop! Calm down!"
    Betsy: "I will calm down when you stop getting bloody controlled every month Warren!!!"

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post

Also, as new in this thread, what's the general feel regarding Brian's Instagram Daddy look? I kinda dig it, though I get how people could think the manbun AND the beard would be a tad too much.
    I love that Brian has a beard - I would prefer his hair to be shorter though on top

but he is definitely hotter this way

Betsy: "I will calm down when you stop getting bloody controlled every month Warren!!!"
    Someone needs to put this in a book, stat. LOL!

And yeah, PsychicScion, I remember reading the Gold Annual (was it that?) with the Excalibur crew and being... pleasantly surprised by that new look. I do know that hipster trends get lots of flack everywhere, so I figured this would a good place to ask. Good to know I'm not alone, heh

I know it's heresy, but the frequency some of Xavier's students are mind-controlled and easily directed to fight on another's behalf suggests some mental conditioning.

BANNED

Very true!!

Yeah, after the slap he should be knocked to his senses.

In his defense, Betsy gets Mind Controlled like every other day... Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    In his defense, Betsy gets Mind Controlled like every other day... Lol.
    Mind, body and soul.