Page 813 of 820 FirstFirst ... 313713763803809810811812813814815816817 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Except it has been explicitly shown. My head canon is that Storm is bi bc of her interactions with Yukio but I can admit thats not exactly canon. I know some will say that Kitty is bi bc of subtext but again nothing has been shown to explicitly suggest that. Psylocke was flat out shown in the after glow of sex with a woman

You dont get anymore explicit than this
    Cluster is not a woman. But a man temporarily in female form who went back to being a man.

I guess you didnt really fully read my post. Because I think to some extent we said similar things.

But good for you wanting Psylocke straight.

Also random sidebar: Can someone point me in the direction where it was finally stated that Fantomex was recombined? Thank you.
    Last edited by CGAR; 12-17-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Cluster is not a woman. But a man temporarily in female form who went back to being a man.
    Her vagina was all female. The sexual experience was between two women at that point

Cluster is a man in a woman’s body who went back to being a man. Call me when she gets with a real woman.

Otherwise she is straight.

And how utterly safe Humphreys was in doing this in a dude nook as there are so many ways out of this it is ridiculous.

Doom fantasized about sex with female Loki, does that make him gay?
    Based on your arguments he is. *Goes back to lurking.*
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-17-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

someone find a woman for betsy to mash her face against so we can end the war

Im kind of here for Bisexuality discourse taking over the “which body do you prefer” discourse that used to run rampant in the thread.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 12-17-2018 at 11:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Her vagina was all female. The sexual experience was between two women at that point
    We don’t know if Cluster had a vagina. She was an artificially created being that appeared to be feminine. Perhaps she had a penis. Perhaps Cluster was really a drag queen.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-17-2018 at 03:36 PM.

I literally dont care if she fancy's both the lady or the gentleman.

Just have her say it to shut people up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Based on your arguments he is. *Goes back to lurking.*
    No. Doom is pretty straight and he never did anything with Loki either way. And him sleeping with female Loki would not have changed anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I literally dont care if she fancy's both the lady or the gentleman.

Just have her say it to shut people up.

It has not been said yet and so far she is back to caring about Angel.

No Warrens lame ass went back to darkness. And he will NEVERRRR FORGIVE HERRRR

Per his words lol

We don’t know if Cluster had a vagina. She was an artificially created being that appeared to be feminine. Perhaps she had a penis. Perhaps Cluster was really a drag queen.
    You're reaching now.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-17-2018 at 03:36 PM.

It has not been said yet and so far she is back to caring about Angel.
    When it has been explicitly shown that she had sex with a woman, btw the reason she came out a woman. Was because that brain identified as female. So the machine in its error of making 3 cloned bodies, also made them based completely on what they identified as. A trans woman is still a woman and if she sleeps with a woman she is a bisexual/pansexual/lesbian trans woman and the other woman is also bisexual or pansexual. Sexuality does not change based on current relationships. When a bisexual is in a monogamous relationship they are not heterosexual. Their bisexual in a monogamous heterosexual relationship. They are still attracted to the same sex but have chosen to commit to one person. Psylocke can never sleep with another woman again and she would still be bisexual. Sexual attraction does not change. Also thinking about sleeping with the same sex makes you open minded. Lots of people are open minded to things but it doesn't make them anything other than what they've acted on before. I am open minded to roller coasters but I would never get on one. Ergo, I am not a roller coaster enthusiast.

I think at the least Betsy is bisexual, whether she is biromantic or heteroromantic is still a question mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    someone find a woman for betsy to mash her face against so we can end the war
    Thank you for this. If I was drinking anything at the time. I would have destroyed everything on my desk..... lmao.