Page 819 of 820 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819820 LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 12295
    Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Cinar? He’s my least favorite artists of the current lineup.
    yep it is Cinar

it is not awful...just no "wow" to it

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    yep it is Cinar

it is not awful...just no "wow" to it
    Exactly. It’s very serviceable. I guess we could be lucky it’s not Thony Silas.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I wonder if it's Rachelle's inks that's making it that way as well. That pin-up piece he did of Betsy was absolutely stunning. He's also my favorite when it comes to drawing her action poses.

edit: this one!

I loooove it.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 12-19-2018 at 02:39 PM.

BANNED

There are going to be people who read this issue and be like "PSYLOCKE IS WEAK again, now that she's not Asian..."

If anyone who reads this issue says that is a moron, and should never be taken seriously again, especially after X-man does his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    There are going to be people who read this issue and be like "PSYLOCKE IS WEAK again, now that she's not Asian..."

If anyone who reads this issue says that is a moron, and should never be taken seriously again, especially after X-man does his thing.
    its not her fault. For some reason all the X-men are incompetent and written beneath their abilities

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I wonder if it's Rachelle's inks that's making it that way as well. That pin-up piece he did of Betsy was absolutely stunning. He's also my favorite when it comes to drawing her action poses.

edit: this one!

I loooove it.
    I like Cinar when his pencils are inked by himself, or someone who compliments them. Then there are inkers who either overpower his work, or dull it.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Finished it, ......

Attachment 75078
    Nice! I like how you take more risks in your drawings than what I normally see from other fan art. You like to use different angles/perspectives and mid-action poses rather than the straight up standing poses.

gifted and Havok83 - both of your preferences regarding the gradient blend of blonde to purple are both lovely. I think Betsy could rock both. Hell, she's a former international super model, she can rock anything.

I finally read Uncanny X-men #6. I enjoy any Betsy/Ororo interaction and it was good to see Ororo step up and tell Betsy that she is currently too emotionally invested in Warren and they needed to make a move. It was also in character for Betsy to see if she could psychically breach Nate's defenses. I liked that she was formulating a strategy and was intelligent enough to realize that the only focus should be on X-man. Without him, his trio of Horsemen will fall. I also want to point out that even though Jean and Ororo are co-leading, Betsy still has a voice and seems to be both Jean and Ororo's second in command.

I enjoy the art, but I believe it wasn't used to its full potential due to focus on the ethical and moral debate on how to properly "save" the world.
    Last edited by Drey; 12-21-2018 at 06:14 AM.

BANNED

Here are some shots of my new revoltech Psylocke :} you're welcome. Out-of-box pics to come much later after I've cleaned myself up.

Can see the rest of the packaging over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Nice! I like how you take more risks in your drawings than what I normally see from other fan art. You like to use different angles/perspectives and mid-action poses rather than the straight up standing poses.

gifted and Havok83 - both of your preferences regarding the gradient blend of blonde to purple are both lovely. I think Betsy could rock both. Hell, she's a former international super model, she can rock anything.

I finally read Uncanny X-men #6. I enjoy any Betsy/Ororo interaction and it was good to see Ororo step up and tell Betsy that she is currently too emotionally invested in Warren and they needed to make a move. It was also in character for Betsy to see if she could psychically breach Nate's defenses. I liked that she was formulating a strategy and was intelligent enough to realize that the only focus should be on X-man. Without him, his trio of Horsemen will fall. I also want to point out that even though Jean and Ororo are co-leading, Betsy still has a voice and seems to be both Jean and Ororo's second in command.

I enjoy the art, but I believe it wasn't used to its full potential due to focus on the ethical and moral debate on how to properly "save" the world.
    I dont need to see her go all Dazzler, but Id love to see her experimenting with new and interesting hairstyles. Heck, they could have Ali be the one to give her a makeover and have them go out on the town as pop star and former supermodel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont need to see her go all Dazzler, but Id love to see her experimenting with new and interesting hairstyles. Heck, they could have Ali be the one to give her a makeover and have them go out on the town as pop star and former supermodel
    That would certainly be fun. And yes to the different hairstyles.

I need to vent: So I'm low key annoyed that Psylocke's huge change happened in a mini that had to do with Wolverine's return and literally NO ONE will have this in their collection like they would if it was done in the main titles of X-Men or Uncanny X-Men.

Also it came out in August. So we literally had 4 months with nothing. Not a mention or continuation of Psylocke's big change. And then we get thrown into Extermination and THEN Uncanny X-Men Disassembled. Which all have way too many characters to give Psylocke any sort of spotlight.

We got like two sentences. One in the Dead Ends one-shot or whatever it was called. And the holiday special which I actually like and hope that Excalibur relaunches so Psylocke can take a break from the X-men and figure shit out.

I have doubled down on my thoughts that X-Editorial decided to make this huge change at the most inconvenient time for the character. It should have been done in uncanny to carry more weight in canon. Yes I know its canon. But no one is gonna have that mini in their collection.

And I'm annoyed that her fan base isn't making a bigger deal about it. I feel like one-man campaign on twitter and facebook trying to get a mini or one shot to explore this HUGE effen change. And no one cares.

And it has me thinking now are they purposely not giving it any focus or attention because they don't want it to be a big deal and they want to just sweep it under the rug?

Also WHY TF are writers not pitching anything?!?! Like WTF.

Ok ill shut up now.

Actually one more thing. Now we know she is going to be stuck in an alternate universe for 5 months. Like come on!!!!!!

Ok that's all.
    Last edited by CGAR; 12-21-2018 at 05:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    its not her fault. For some reason all the X-men are incompetent and written beneath their abilities
    Agreed. But considering how much of a power house X-man is. She stood no chance. Even though some fans will still fin dfault in her losing to the mutant equivalent of a Supernova.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post

It was good to see her being the tactician again. That was an aspect I missed. it reminded me of 088.jpg

and in Uncanny 225 when she got Dazzler to Dazzle blast Freedom Force.

Last edited by Tazirai; 12-21-2018 at 10:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I need to vent: So I'm low key annoyed that Psylocke's huge change happened in a mini that had to do with Wolverine's return and literally NO ONE will have this in their collection like they would if it was done in the main titles of X-Men or Uncanny X-Men.

Also it came out in August. So we literally had 4 months with nothing. Not a mention or continuation of Psylocke's big change. And then we get thrown into Extermination and THEN Uncanny X-Men Disassembled. Which all have way too many characters to give Psylocke any sort of spotlight.

We got like two sentences. One in the Dead Ends one-shot or whatever it was called. And the holiday special which I actually like and hope that Excalibur relaunches so Psylocke can take a break from the X-men and figure shit out.

I have doubled down on my thoughts that X-Editorial decided to make this huge change at the most inconvenient time for the character. It should have been done in uncanny to carry more weight in canon. Yes I know its canon. But no one is gonna have that mini in their collection.

And I'm annoyed that her fan base isn't making a bigger deal about it. I feel like one-man campaign on twitter and facebook trying to get a mini or one shot to explore this HUGE effen change. And no one cares.

And it has me thinking now are they purposely not giving it any focus or attention because they don't want it to be a big deal and they want to just sweep it under the rug?

Ok ill shut up now.

Actually one more thing. Now we know she is going to be stuck in an alternate universe for 5 months. Like come on!!!!!!

Ok that's all.
    I'm with you. I've sent messages on Twitter to JDW and others asking about Her future now that the change is done, and how they plan to address it or even give us some insight on how she feels.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Ok ill shut up now.

Ok that's all.
    Sorry but when you say collection, what do you mean? Like people won't bookmark it?