Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default And there came a day unlike any other....

When Earth's Mightiest Heroes found themselves united against a common threat, and on that day, the Avengers were born! To fight the foe no single superhero could withstand!

Today (here in the States at least) is that day! What are you doing to celebrate before scurrying off to the theater tonight?!

I have been watching every MCU entry (television and movie, in order) leading up to it, along with reading Avengers 57-58, and am rereading Age of Ultron!

After a morning routine of devotion/breakfast/shower, I adorned myself with my new Avengers tee and have been getting ready with some Avengers tunes. Will make sure to catch the first round of the NFL Draft tonight before heading out to the midnight premiere (at midnight)

Any special plans as you ready to go see Earth's Mightiest Heroes take on the Artificial Destroyer?
    Last edited by Andy; 04-30-2015 at 10:21 AM.

My wife and I are going tomorrow night as a date night.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

I was planning on seeing it tonight after work but I'm not sure if I can make it. I'll probably see it with my buddies over the weekend.
    We need better comics

I'm going to try to catch it tomorrow. But I have a 1 year old daughter, and may not have a sitter yet. If I can't get a sitter, I may go to the local drive in and hope that the baby cooperates.

So it'll be a gamble! Wish me luck!

I'm waiting until the end of the weekend or possibly Monday evening to catch it. Gonna try and avoid the riff-raff who clap and cheer throughout half the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    I'm going to try to catch it tomorrow. But I have a 1 year old daughter, and may not have a sitter yet. If I can't get a sitter, I may go to the local drive in and hope that the baby cooperates.

So it'll be a gamble! Wish me luck!
    Good luck!!!

I'm going tomorrow morning. I actually took a vacation day from work to go see it. So I get paid while watching it!!!!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

I'm trying for tomorrow with some friends if we can find tickets. Then it's off to the Maywhether/Pacqiao fight!
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Wife and Daughter are heading out of town Saturday so I'm planning to go to free comic day then heading to the theater some friends at noon. I may watch the Phase 2 movies that lead up to AoU but I've got too much stuff to get done (plus work) to get through ALL the films.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I got through the first 9 films this month and I am watching GoG tonight.

I get off at work at noon tomorrow and will run to the theaters to watch the movie while peopel are (hopefully) still at work and school so its not TOO packed.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Wife and Daughter are heading out of town Saturday so I'm planning to go to free comic day then heading to the theater some friends at noon. I may watch the Phase 2 movies that lead up to AoU but I've got too much stuff to get done (plus work) to get through ALL the films.
    I'd be careful about going to the store before you see the movie.
    I write about the intersection of science, comics and culture. Check it out!

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Taking my brother to go see it tonight! Very excited.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Oh I thought we were going to sing the EMH theme song

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post

Been watching one a night (with their respective one shots) since the 20th. Caught all the the other stuff in the past month. Daredevil, AoS, Agent Carter, etc as part of my build up. It's been a month long ride. Lotta fun.
    Last edited by Andy; 04-30-2015 at 11:36 AM.

We're making a day of it on Saturday. We'll be visiting both of the comic book shops in town and seeing the movie afterwards.
    “You don't know what it's like to live in different worlds, to travel on great adventures through the galaxy with people you know better than you know your own family. To live and die with them.”

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Good luck!!!

I'm going tomorrow morning. I actually took a vacation day from work to go see it. So I get paid while watching it!!!!!!!!
    Thanks! Hopefully she cooperates!

Nice move on the paid day off. Nothing like getting paid to watch a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    I'm trying for tomorrow with some friends if we can find tickets. Then it's off to the Maywhether/Pacqiao fight!
    That's quite a night! Hopefully both events live up to the hype!