Default Marvel Previews Free Secret Wars Suppliment. Spoilers Thread

While I was impressed with the MODOK and Where Monsters Dwell and Infinity Gauntlet from the Threads already on this board, the one that impressed me I hadn't seen before was Inhumans:Attalan Rising. It threw me for a curve, in that it dealt mainly with Hulks, but the premise is what impressed me. The Hulks are dumb, and there are a lot of them, presumably. But the Inhumans are delivering a serum to make there minds clear so they can be normal. And we haven't even found out these Inhumans powers yet, so who is their Ghost Rider powered leader?

The list of previews in this magazine are :

SW Battleworld
    Ultimate End
    Inhumans : Attalan Rising
    Secret Wars Journal
    SW 2099
    Deadpools Secret SW
    Old Man Logan
    Inferno
    Where Monsters Dwell
    Planet Hulk
    Infinity Gauntlet
    MODOK Assassin

There appears to be an over preponderance of Punishers in Most of these books. I counted 3 of them. And we revisted the Team-up of Doctor Strange and Punisher again, from Original Sin, so that team was predicted for SW Battleworld all along.

Anybody else have some favourites out of this mag?
    Last edited by jackolover; 04-30-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Actually, aside from Where Monsters Dwell, not really . . . they mostly look like boring fight-fight-fight mash-ups I could care less about.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    While I was impressed with the MODOK and Where Monsters Dwell and Infinity Gauntlet from the Threads already on this board, the one that impressed me I hadn't seen before was Inhumans:Attalan Rising. It threw me for a curve, in that it dealt mainly with Hulks, but the premise is what impressed me. The Hulks are dumb, and there are a lot of them, presumably. But the Inhumans are delivering a serum to make there minds clear so they can be normal. And we haven't even found out these Inhumans powers yet, so who is their Ghost Rider powered leader?

The list of previews in this magazine are :

SW Battleworld
    Ultimate End
    Inhumans : Attalan Rising
    Secret Wars Journal
    SW 2099
    Deadpools Secret SW
    Old Man Logan
    Inferno
    Where Monsters Dwell
    Planet Hulk
    Infinity Gauntlet
    MODOK Assassin

There appears to be an over preponderance of Punishers in Most of these books. I counted 3 of them. And we revisted the Team-up of Doctor Strange and Punisher again, from Original Sin, so that team was predicted for SW Battleworld all along.

Anybody else have some favourites out of this mag?
    From what said on C2E2 this is a new Ghost Rider for that book....and Old Man Logan and Infinity Gauntlet look amazing!