Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Peter never seemed happy about running a company. At best, he seemed to be making the best of a situation that wasn't of his choosing

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Seems like excuses are being made to have Peter quit so he's poor or something as well as down on his luck.
    Yeah, he'll have to take a grunt job. Like taking pictures or something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Just about everything said here so far is pretty unenthusiastic or apathetic towards what's been going on and I'm afraid I only can echo all of these sentiments. Hope Renew Your Vows is a good story. Wish Dan would take a graceful bow after that (which I'm sure won't happen given what Nick Lowe's said), because I really do enjoy his work- Silver Surfer is one of the most joyous comics you can read. That joy just hasn't been showing in his Spidey for a long while now, too much time in the same place can burn you out regardless of if you realize it or not.
    What is this Nick's said?

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Seems like excuses are being made to have Peter quit so he's poor or something as well as down on his luck.
    Not even time for that! Last ish before Secret Wars... I predict the ending will go like this:
    Pete: "My company is destroyed and my job is over, at least things couldn't be worse"
    Incursion starts, 1610 Earth appears on the sky
    "OH COME ON"

What is this Nick's said?
    Basically he's giving Slott his blessing to stay for as long as he wants. Which, going by Slott's comments on the matter, will be "forever".

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

*looks up*

What he said.

Slott is beyond Godlike! Somebody...well, y'know.

BANNED

It's funny because I remember people saying Peter was gonna go back to being poor after Big Time. They were certain of it.

Astonishing Member

Sooner this story ends the better. Both this arc and The Amazing Spider-Man #1-6 are crappy. Can't decide which one I like the least. If Renew Your Vows wasn't upcoming, might have dropped the book.
    Last edited by Batman Begins 2005; 05-02-2015 at 02:29 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Basically he's giving Slott his blessing to stay for as long as he wants. Which, going by Slott's comments on the matter, will be "forever".

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Not even time for that! Last ish before Secret Wars... I predict the ending will go like this:
    Pete: "My company is destroyed and my job is over, at least things couldn't be worse"
    Incursion starts, 1610 Earth appears on the sky
    "OH COME ON"

I so see that.
    Mooper Films

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Sooner this story ends the better. Both this arc and The Amazing Spider-Man #1-6 are crappy. Can't decide which one I like the least. If Renew Your Vows wasn't upcoming, might have dropped the book.
    The current ASM run was initially intended to be the continuation of Superior Spider-Man.