Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Sure

As long is focused on the original batfamily and no underwhelming characters like Duke, Harper or Julia

Definately. I think they should have launched a monthly "Batman Eternal" title that had rotating creative teams and characters after the main series concluded. I'd have bought it in a heartbeat.
    Batgirl - ...BOP - Batman - 'Tec - Nightwing - Supergirl - Titans - Wonder Woman

I'd put the "shut up and take my money" image here but I'm feeling lazy. So yes. I'd read it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Incredible Member

A) If Man-Bat is a member of the New 52 Batman Family, like he was of old Batman Family.

B) Regular featurettes of Titus and Bat Cow would be awesome too.

Only if it focused on the new Bat family members and people with no titles right now.
    Julia, Harper, Calvin, Katana etc
    No need to create another Robins book and undercut another when we already have We are Robin

To be fair, We are Robin is not really a Robin book. Not in the sense that people are looking for here. And it wouldn't really be a Bat Family book if it was about people with no titles right now and new characters that aren't even truly accepted and part of the Bat Family. Not yet at least. A Bat Family book would have to have real honest to goodness Bat Family members, otherwise it wouldn't really be a Bat Family book but more of an Outsiders.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-03-2015 at 07:45 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Eternal is pretty much the Bat family book. Would I want a monthly book? It depends on who is writing. If it's someone like Tomasi, Higgins, or Bryan Q. Miller, sure. If it's Lobdell or Tynion, no thank you.
    Yup.

There`s essentially always a Bat Family book, wheter it`s in the title or not. The cast is too popular not to be featured.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

It would depend on the creative team
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I do wish there was a Bat-Family title that could sometimes spotlight the family members who aren't already starring in any other titles.

If it's anything like Eternal then No Thank you. If not then yeah depending on who writes it, who's in it* and so long as it's well balanced.

*I see some here have a preference for characters who are not in books however the only family member i care for have titles. [Dick, Damian, Jason have to be part of the cast or No thanks again]

Don't mind a title starring the boys and featuring characters who don't have titles or who are very fringe members of the family
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-18-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Incredible Member

It would depend on the writer and the line-up (Imean how obscure are we going, are we going with the better known ones like Tim Drake, Spoiler, Cassandra Cain or the less well known ones in Talon (who I wouldn't mind re-visiting), Bluebird etc) but in principle I like the idea.

Would you read a Bat-family book?

Always.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeZ View Post
    Would you read a Bat-family book?

Always.
    I would like to read more Batman & Family titles, but at present I don't enjoy most of them.

BANNED

Nope. What i would love is a book with 1-short stories of every batcharacter. This month nightwing, next month spoiler, the month after that huntress and orphan, etc.

Just sweet short stories where we see these vigilantes doing their everyday thing, how they solve crimes, how they interact with other gothamites, how they cope with tragedy or find a small oasis of hope in their every day struggle.

Yes but ideally only under certain conditions. For one if should focus on Bat characters that don't have a title to call home; so no Red Hood, no Robin, no Batgirl, no Nightwing, no Batman, no Catwoman. Also, i would rather it be a showcase/anthology type deal where they have short 3-4 issue arcs that spotlight each member. Either that or have them all be a team X-Men style and have it be a limited series. A punchy tight story, all killer no filler, and it needs a top-tier artist on it.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."