Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    It's weird how this game likes to give me a lot of stuff, I expected that heroes would take a while to acquire without paying real money, but I seem to get free heroes a lot. "You lost, here have a level 30 hero for free!"

I like how I unlocked Ultron before even fighting Ultron though.
    Yeah, that was a nice surprise.

It's really good at resource management. The real challenge is choosing whether to keep a well balanced full roster or specialize on a few.
    I like how, unlike in some games, while you may focus on your threee faves the others aren't made to feel useless.
    There's always a reason why you'll want to level up that new Level 1 character you just got.

It's a lot like Avengers Alliance in level set-up, but much easier (and more rewarding) to get new characters. And having the missions play out in 3D gives it a more dynamic experience.
    It kinda reminds me of Tactics, but without the isometric strategy style that turned off many players by being too slow for them.

There's still some strategy, though, as you act more like Nick Fury, Oracle (Barbara Gordon) or Misty Knight by choosing the team and swapping out characters for certain opponents. This is really useful in PVP.

I was a bit worried about crystals, or the rate they can be acquired without paying, but once you unlock the daily mission by doing level 4-1 they get easier to come by.

I'm looking forward to more characters. It just got a few new ones right before I started so it may be a while.

And another great thing is that, unlike Tactics, the developers aren't torn between it and another game so it should actually get the attention and support required to keep it going.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 10-16-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.