Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Ever since they instituted the RNG paywall for bios, I've found myself playing less and less. At first I kept playing but didn't renew my repeating purchases for bios and crystals. Then I realized that I could live without those monthly purchases. And even further then, I played less and less because the grind wasn't doing it for me anymore without the crystals and bios. So now it's gotten to the point where I'll play once out of two or three days, and I'm finding that I can really be more productive in the real world without the grind; I'm this close to just uninstalling the game altogether because I now have all these additional hours in the week that I can devote my time to. Even with the changes they implemented as a result of the boycott, I've regained my time and I like that feeling.

I'm pretty much on my way out, all thanks to the RNG paywall.
    There's a new marvel game coming out sometime this year. I already pre-registered for it a while ago. If netmarble doesn't get its act together, I'm uninstalling and moving on to that game when it comes out. There's no excuse for this kind of greed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    They're actually making up have to rank up a paywall character just to play the event battle she's featured in. Unbelievable.
    Such a bad move in promotion imo, made worse as she is a new/original character which need all the help they can to get players to keep an interest in a space already dominated by fan favorites. Thankfully, she does have cool animations plus having ice powers & her own theme song does make her stand out.

There's a new marvel game coming out sometime this year. I already pre-registered for it a while ago. If netmarble doesn't get its act together, I'm uninstalling and moving on to that game when it comes out. There's no excuse for this kind of greed.
    Oooh, thanks for the tip.

Now, will there be X-Men in this game? I ask because that's what got me into Future Fight in the first place. (I imagine so, given that the parent company of the studio is Fox, and hey, Disney has the rights to the X-Men again, which is what prevented the X-Men from joining Future Fight for the first two years)

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Such a bad move in promotion imo, made worse as she is a new/original character which need all the help they can to get players to keep an interest in a space already dominated by fan favorites. Thankfully, she does have cool animations plus having ice powers & her own theme song does make her stand out.
    I've heard she's good. In ABX, people have said she's nearly as good as Quicksilver. That may not matter, since they've change the frost beast's type from universal to combat, but it's good she's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oooh, thanks for the tip.

Now, will there be X-Men in this game? I ask because that's what got me into Future Fight in the first place. (I imagine so, given that the parent company of the studio is Fox, and hey, Disney has the rights to the X-Men again, which is what prevented the X-Men from joining Future Fight for the first two years)
    I hope so. I've been at the limit for phoenix feathers and m'kraan crystals for days before I finally got Apocalypse to work on. Hoping for Gambit more than anything.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Patch notes are out. Shuri will be Quicksilver's best friend in ABX. Killmonger looks like an excellent support units for Shadowland. The new characters all look good.

But, they've put the uniforms behind a paywall. -_- Their greed knows absolutely no bounds.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Patch notes are out. Shuri will be Quicksilver's best friend in ABX. Killmonger looks like an excellent support units for Shadowland. The new characters all look good.

But, they've put the uniforms behind a paywall. -_- Their greed knows absolutely no bounds.
    you always had to pay for uniforms so how is this new and surprising?

They seriously gave us no way to farm Emma Frost's x-genes... Does anyone know if she's in the x-gene selector sub?

EDIT: Nevermind, I reread the patch notes and saw that she isn't. So, we can either shell out 1,250 crystals per 160 x-genes to get her gear up to 20, or just let her sit there at 15 gears. Absurd.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 03-21-2018 at 01:28 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I already have 1,400 crystals saved up so I'll pay the rest to unlock her. (I can't resist the White Queen. )

So, I've pretty much decided that unless the upcoming Infinity War update makes some significant changes to the game -- as in content -- I'm done. The last few updates have been nothing but cash grabs, and I have little faith that this one will be any different. I'm sure that we'll be getting several new costumes, all of which will likely cost at least 1050, and more for Thanos and the Black Order. We likely won't be getting any new characters to work on, so it's either add new content to breathe some much needed life into the game or I'm out.

With Strike Force on the horizon, I may be done shortly after even if they do add something else for us to do.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So idiotic. They can finally use X-Men and so they create a shitty Dazzler/Iceman rip off rather than giving us either (or both) of those actually worthwhile characters?

What a waste!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Finally unlocked the White Queen, now I just need to save up to get her to tier-2.

Soooooo, I haven't played since right before the Infinity War update. Is it worth coming back now?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Have to say I am really excited for the new update. Justice for Storm? YES!!! Jean Grey T3? YES!!! Ice Man? YES!!! Bring it!
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

I just got this because they added Jubilee and I learned you can get the original 70's costume for Blade. 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Lammasu View Post
    I just got this because they added Jubilee and I learned you can get the original 70's costume for Blade. 11/10
    If they added her Vamp stuff and changed her into a combat type with high regen, i'll buy her instantly.
    As for Blade, guy needs a total rework and new uni, but i don't see that happening until he does something worth of note in the comics or tv/movies.