Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

God I cant believe Ive ignored this game for so long. Finally started to really play it and Im OBSESSED. It comes across as a mobile version of Marvel Heroes, which I loved

We are finally getting Namor in a video game! That's so awesome. And Silver Surfer. Can't wait for this update!
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

I recently got Marvel Future Fight a few days ago and was able to get the Phoenix Five Uniform for Cyclops.

He's my favorite hero so I'll be focusing my resources on him and he'll be my main gun. Still new to the game.

Any tips for making him stronger? Not sure what these ISO-8s are for and which ones would be best? Right now he's at Tier 2 but of course I'm sending him to Tier 3

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I recently got Marvel Future Fight a few days ago and was able to get the Phoenix Five Uniform for Cyclops.

He's my favorite hero so I'll be focusing my resources on him and he'll be my main gun. Still new to the game.

Any tips for making him stronger? Not sure what these ISO-8s are for and which ones would be best? Right now he's at Tier 2 but of course I'm sending him to Tier 3
    Focus on leveling up other characters to 6* and then Tier 2. Unless you plan on pouring money into the game, the daily game loop is grinding and having a larger collection of strong characters will help you progress faster.

There's an ISO-8 sale in a few days so wait till that to roll a set for Scott. Its recommended to go with one of the 8 ISO Offensive sets and you'll want to reroll until you get one for the bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Focus on leveling up other characters to 6* and then Tier 2. Unless you plan on pouring money into the game, the daily game loop is grinding and having a larger collection of strong characters will help you progress faster.

There's an ISO-8 sale in a few days so wait till that to roll a set for Scott. Its recommended to go with one of the 8 ISO Offensive sets and you'll want to reroll until you get one for the bonus
    Thanks Havok. I'll do that. Not sure how these sets technically work