Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

God I cant believe Ive ignored this game for so long. Finally started to really play it and Im OBSESSED. It comes across as a mobile version of Marvel Heroes, which I loved

We are finally getting Namor in a video game! That's so awesome. And Silver Surfer. Can't wait for this update!
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I recently got Marvel Future Fight a few days ago and was able to get the Phoenix Five Uniform for Cyclops.

He's my favorite hero so I'll be focusing my resources on him and he'll be my main gun. Still new to the game.

Any tips for making him stronger? Not sure what these ISO-8s are for and which ones would be best? Right now he's at Tier 2 but of course I'm sending him to Tier 3

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I recently got Marvel Future Fight a few days ago and was able to get the Phoenix Five Uniform for Cyclops.

He's my favorite hero so I'll be focusing my resources on him and he'll be my main gun. Still new to the game.

Any tips for making him stronger? Not sure what these ISO-8s are for and which ones would be best? Right now he's at Tier 2 but of course I'm sending him to Tier 3
    Focus on leveling up other characters to 6* and then Tier 2. Unless you plan on pouring money into the game, the daily game loop is grinding and having a larger collection of strong characters will help you progress faster.

There's an ISO-8 sale in a few days so wait till that to roll a set for Scott. Its recommended to go with one of the 8 ISO Offensive sets and you'll want to reroll until you get one for the bonus

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Focus on leveling up other characters to 6* and then Tier 2. Unless you plan on pouring money into the game, the daily game loop is grinding and having a larger collection of strong characters will help you progress faster.

There's an ISO-8 sale in a few days so wait till that to roll a set for Scott. Its recommended to go with one of the 8 ISO Offensive sets and you'll want to reroll until you get one for the bonus
    Thanks Havok. I'll do that. Not sure how these sets technically work

Anyone here a lapsed player? There's a new invite even that gives cool rewards for new and returning players using an invite code. Here is mine if anyone wants to use it. You have to play the game a little bit and do some stuff for both of us to get them

https://ticket2.netmarble.com/ver2/v...tO8c7QWc7_C9t1

My invite code if that doesnt work is 19k2l4xs. You enter it from the banner on the main page in the game that says Agent Training Center. You may have to scroll to see it

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Just out of curiosity, any thoughts about the Avengers 3099 costumes that have debuted this week for Captain America (Steve and Sharon Rogers), Iron Man, and Black Widow on Future Fight?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I heard the 3099s aren't as good as the Endgame unis. If they weren't free, I wouldn't even give them a first glance. I'm still getting used to Sharon's. I'm going to run her in ABX to see how it compares to Darkstar.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sharon's new uni is beastly! Much better than her Darkstar. Stronger and faster.

That's at Normal rank and with no Odin's Blessings equipped. I only got up to 2.9M with her previous uni at heroic rank.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I heard the 3099s aren't as good as the Endgame unis. If they weren't free, I wouldn't even give them a first glance. I'm still getting used to Sharon's. I'm going to run her in ABX to see how it compares to Darkstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sharon's new uni is beastly! Much better than her Darkstar. Stronger and faster.

That's at Normal rank and with no Odin's Blessings equipped. I only got up to 2.9M with her previous uni at heroic rank.
    Very cool. Me, I just mostly like the look of them. I'm a sucker for futuristic takes on Marvel heroes ever since Spider-Man 2099.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The new costumes are free so they shouldnt be as good as premium ones. They are added primarily for new players to promote this new story mode

They've been teasing this all week but finally released details about the House of X update.

3 New Characters
    Professor X - Blast; Tier 3
    Mystique - Speed
    Mr. Sinister - Blast

4 New Uniforms
    Wolverine - Combat
    Magneto - Blast
    Nimrod - Universal
    Marvel Girl - Universal

Awakening Skill
    Mystique
    Nightcrawler
    Magneto

New Game Mode
    Squad Battle

Hey guys I'm new to this game and I'm stuck.

I finished the main story once. Now I'm trying to do an epic quest. So I go to epic quest. Go to story. I go to Put me in coach for instance on X-Force. I tap Go To. And all it does is bring me to My Team. And that's it. I can't do anything from there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thoughts on the current state of the game? Was a little disappointed with T3 Hulk, all that hype and it just looks like a reskin of Thor's T3. Besides that, I think updates have been consistently good, would like to see more team based modes.

Best T3 (Odin pending) has to go to Silver Surfer. What a complete kit!