Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I've been enjoying the app so far, and I'm glad they added some more female characters. They aren't the ones I would've picked, but I'm glad they're included.
    That being said, I hate the new format for the new Honor/Chaos token shops. I only spent my tokens on one character at a time, so now having to rely on the luck of the draw really puts a damper on my excitement for Villain Siege and Arena modes.
    Battle World mode seems pretty fun so far.

What are some characters and costumes you all would like to see added?
    I don't like the new Honor/Chaos token shops at all. Very frustrating. I haven't played Battle World yet.

Besides the X and FF related characters (one can hope, right?) I would love to see for heroes - Tigra, Wonder Man, Dr. Strange (heard that he's soon playable), Spider-Woman, Songbird, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, Ms. Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver (no idea why they aren't more prominent) and for villains would love Taskmaster, Sandman, Crimson Dynamo, Klaw, Abomination, Citizen V, Moonstone. Haven't really concerned myself with costumes, so no real thought there.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Fantastic Member

i want more costumes that actually alter their specialties like vision from blast to universal or the new kingpin costume from combat to blaster. i thought they were really cool. im actually going to level up groot now since i like the groot thor.

as for characters, since we're half mcu half mu already, lets fill in the missing mcu characters like warriors 3, sif, iron monger, whiplash and abomination. and yes where the heck are quicksilver and scarlet witch? or even nick fury?

for costumes, give me some actual "classic" costumes! 60s hawkeye, thor, ironman; how about bucky for winter soldier. spider-man also alone could have tons of possibilities.. iron spider, 2099, noir.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

The Maximoff twins (not sure what's blocking them) and more Inhumans like Crystal and Medusa seem like obvious candidates. I'd also like to see Mantis, Phyla-Vell, Dr. Strange, Hercules, Nova, Misty Knight, and Miles Morales for heroes. For villains, I'd like to see Taskmaster (I feel like he'll be added soon), Klaw, Princess Python, Typhoid Mary, Dormammu, and Ares.

Having more classic costumes would be a plus. I'd like to see 60s Wasp, Thor, and Daredevil. Spider-Man should definitely warrant several different alternate costumes. I'd also like to see Ultimate Elektra, Claws Black Cat, Silver Centurion Iron Man, and the Guardians uniforms from the Abnett and Lanning's run.

Started playing this week, really enjoying it.

I have a question. I'm trying to unlock Gamora. I keep coming across directions to use Honor points in "the shop." But neither the regular shop nor the honor shop seem to have anything about buying characters. I'm holding honor points and what I think are enough Gamora bio-whatsees. Any help as to where or how to buy/unlock a character?

As far as the game itself, so far it's a lot of fun. Similar and possibly more fun than Ultimate Alliance 2, which I think I paid 20 or 30 bucks for... As far as the F2P hooks go, I'm not really bothered by them. I'm enjoying the stuff as it comes, I'm engaging in the grinding for things I want to the extent that it is fun (if only to my compulsive nature) and I'm not worrying about the things that are kept essentially out of reach behind pay schemes. The narrative itself isn't even really compelling enough to make me anxious about finishing it, mostly for me it's about rocking the characters, their powersets and looks.

On the plus side, the corporate tie-in nature is actually a plus to me, as they are rolling out new stuff, characters and costumes, that relate to both current comics and the MCU. I think that's fun. Someone said Dr. Strange will be rolled out soon, so that makes me very happy. Of course I wish it were equally as deep with X-Men, but I can't complain given my level of investment.

So far, so good.

Somebody please help me figure out how/where to unlock characters. Thanks.

Gamora's biometrics were available in the Honor Token shop (3 for 500 tokens), but since the latest update you now only have a blind chance to get them for 165.

^ Thanks. I think I figured out that I don't actually have enough biometrics to activate the character yet.

They do a good job of putting shiny things in front of you and putting a clock on it so you want to spend your resources as you go.

Still, looks like they are giving Singularity away tomorrow so I'm pretty psyched.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So I gather Secret Wars content got into this game with some special (paid and limited) costumes for characters? I really hope that's not all they think is worth doing here or I will lose all hope for Marvel ever getting off their IOS kick and making solid console games like Warner and DC does.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    So I gather Secret Wars content got into this game with some special (paid and limited) costumes for characters? I really hope that's not all they think is worth doing here or I will lose all hope for Marvel ever getting off their IOS kick and making solid console games like Warner and DC does.
    I think we can kiss those days goodbye
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Today's update seems to have confuddled my phone... Loaded itself to the tune of 55GB and now fails to open. Ah, Future Fight, I'd just started to really enjoy you.

EDIT: I ended up deleted and re-loading the app, assuming I'd have to start from zero... But on the reload I was immediately prompted if I wanted to reload my data. Yes! Score!!
    Last edited by heiro5; 09-11-2015 at 01:22 AM.

Does anyone know how that 5-star/5-mastery star ticket works? I'm asking because I have some 4-star characters whose biometrics are hard to get (Black Cat and Angela), but I don't want to spend 2000 crystals if it's just going to give me one more star. Would I be better off just waiting for their biometrics to go on sale?

EDIT: Also, does anyone know what happens if I use a 3-star biometric selector on a character that I already have 3 or more stars for?
    Last edited by The_Greatest_Username; 09-18-2015 at 12:39 PM.

I love this game.

I just wish getting Wasp bios wasn't so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I just wish getting Wasp bios wasn't so hard.
    Me too. It gets difficult to level heroes up when you can't really get their bios easily. Enjoying the game overall though.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

I'm glad I got Wasp to at least 5-stars before they pulled the plug On the efficient villain siege shop.

Gonna wait for sales I guess.

Should I get the Pym/YJ pack? I need bios for them and I have them on my main team

Pym and YJ are two of the best characters in the game, in my opinion. My "main" team is those two plus Jan. If you have enough stars for Wasp, set her as your leader because she has one of the best bonuses in the game.