Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    It's weird how this game likes to give me a lot of stuff, I expected that heroes would take a while to acquire without paying real money, but I seem to get free heroes a lot. "You lost, here have a level 30 hero for free!"

I like how I unlocked Ultron before even fighting Ultron though.
    Yeah, that was a nice surprise.

It's really good at resource management. The real challenge is choosing whether to keep a well balanced full roster or specialize on a few.
    I like how, unlike in some games, while you may focus on your threee faves the others aren't made to feel useless.
    There's always a reason why you'll want to level up that new Level 1 character you just got.

It's a lot like Avengers Alliance in level set-up, but much easier (and more rewarding) to get new characters. And having the missions play out in 3D gives it a more dynamic experience.
    It kinda reminds me of Tactics, but without the isometric strategy style that turned off many players by being too slow for them.

There's still some strategy, though, as you act more like Nick Fury, Oracle (Barbara Gordon) or Misty Knight by choosing the team and swapping out characters for certain opponents. This is really useful in PVP.

I was a bit worried about crystals, or the rate they can be acquired without paying, but once you unlock the daily mission by doing level 4-1 they get easier to come by.

I'm looking forward to more characters. It just got a few new ones right before I started so it may be a while.

And another great thing is that, unlike Tactics, the developers aren't torn between it and another game so it should actually get the attention and support required to keep it going.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 10-16-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

There was an update today.

Halloween event that lasts two weeks.
    Three new characters were added: Lash, Warwolf and Elsa Bloodstone.
    And new Halloween themed costumes.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

If I have more than enough biometrics to get a character to 6-stars, what happens to all of those extra biometrics?

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    If I have more than enough biometrics to get a character to 6-stars, what happens to all of those extra biometrics?
    Maybe someone else knows... my highest is a 4-star, so I'm not much help.

Meanwhile, I got all three of the new characters today. They really make it easy to get new heroes in this game.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    they just sit there. it wont even appear on the character screen. but theyre there. those are the ones i use for trade in the lab. thats all theyre good for i suppose.

i noiticed Lash has a "modern" costume. i have never seen the guy anywhere else other than AoS TV show! how could there be a "modern" costume? is that made up?
    anyway glad to have characters like elsa and wolf. im betting we're getting a capwolf uniform someday. then we can have a cap team.

not to nitpick but for "Halloween", couldnt they have added Dracula himself? or Morbius? Man-thing?
    Last edited by daisetsu100; 11-09-2015 at 06:28 AM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daisetsu100 View Post
    they just sit there. it wont even appear on the character screen. but theyre there. those are the ones i use for trade in the lab. thats all theyre good for i suppose.

i noiticed Lash has a "modern" costume. i have never seen the guy anywhere else other than AoS TV show! how could there be a "modern" costume? is that made up?
    anyway glad to have characters like elsa and wolf. im betting we're getting a capwolf uniform someday. then we can have a cap team.

not to nitpick but for "Halloween", couldnt they have added Dracula himself? or Morbius? Man-thing?
    He's a pretty new comic character. I think all three of them are, since I've never heard of them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Fantastic Member

i wish theyd lower uniform prices. makes me regret not buying them back then. of course i always thought i should prioritize buying bios... but these days bios are so easy to come by except for certain characters.

Spiderverse heads to the Fight

H9QvExz.jpg

NQeToxr.jpg

I need that Ms. Marvel alt costume
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I'm glad the Fantastic Four aren't in this game since you can't have four heroes at a time.

Amazing Member

I got Superior Spider-Man in mine. Still waiting for Ms. Marvel. Needs some X-Men characters

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman87 View Post
    I got Superior Spider-Man in mine. Still waiting for Ms. Marvel. Needs some X-Men characters
    Unfortunately, we won't ever have X-Men (or Fantastic Four) characters in Marvel Future Fight because of the situation with 20th/21st Century Fox.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Unfortunately, we won't ever have X-Men (or Fantastic Four) characters in Marvel Future Fight because of the situation with 20th/21st Century Fox.
    That still pissed me off. and Fox would't even share

The new update is put. Wow! They've really overhauled a lot of things. Can't wait for the maintenance to finish so I can get to it
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman87 View Post
    That still pissed me off. and Fox would't even share
    I thought that was more on Marvel for being petty and cutting out the X- and Four-related characters because of the film rights, since Marvel can still freely publish comics featuring the characters and shouldn't have any legal restrictions against using them in videogames. TV might be a different story, at least on the live-action front, though the animated series shouldn't have that much of a problem.
    The spider is always on the hunt.