Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

Had a feeling Remender would do something like this. I'm totally liking this series and with Kadir around and Grant gone for now, July can't get here soon enough!

I just finished reading this one and I'm shocked (in a good way) with the demise of the main character so early in the title.

Maybe a sole survivor Grant will appear...one that lost the rest of his party? I think I'd actually be more entertained with Grant not coming back at all or the group not accepting any other Grant. That would blow my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Great conclusion to the first arc. I love when they do s**t like this. Totally flipped the status quo on us! I think another Grant McKay from the eververse will step in, but only time will tell. Scalera's art is so kinetic and his character designs are top notch.
    Yeah, I don't think this book would be what it is without Matteo Scalera. The guy's amazing, so energetic but also really clear in his storytelling. The guy should be a star by the time they wrap this up, hopefully a long, long time from now.

Amazing Member

I really liked what they did with issue #6.. the inner monolgue was a good way to really let it sink in how much of a schmuck Grant was and made you like Kadir a little more.. but the absolute best part about doing this, is that we now have NO IDEA where this will go from this point! which is always a good thing. With something called the "eververse" and what we saw in issue #5, who knows if Grant will be back or not.. and shifting our views of Kadir could also play with us somehow.. with more information pouring out, the kids are starting to get more involved now too instead of just tagging along and I'm sure they will be in the spotlight more moving forward... at times this arc threw me for a loop, but just when you think youre getting lost.. something clicks that brings you in.. I think that feeling is probably a good thing though for the overall tone of this book.. Im excited to see whats going to happen moving forward.. maybe some splitting up of the group and eververse dimension mind games.