Mighty Member

Default <insert name here> vs Tendo Akane

Someone marches up to the Musabetsu Kakutō Ryū Tendo Dojo and demands to challenge it's heir.

Saotome Ranma glances up, takes a look, tells Akane someone's asking for her, and goes back to his program.

How long do the following matches last?
    • Broken Tusk (Aliens vs Predator comics)
    • Steve Rogers (MU 616)
    • Cassandra Cain (Pre-Flashpoint DCU)
    • T'Challa of Wakanda (MU 616)
    • Aoyama Mokoto (Love Hina)
    • Shan Yu (Disney's Mulan)
    • Sakura Kyoko (PMMM)

Note 1: This is towards the end of the Manga.

Note 2: No firearms or ranged energy weapons permitted.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Steve Rogers is Peak Comic Human. Akane is a high level MANGA martial artist. Although Ranma and Ryoga go much further into crazy-powerful territory, she's still supposed to be crazy fast and strong.

Cassandra on the other hand is much more skilled at martial arts and pressure points and has that whole "I know what you're going to do before you even do it" thing. If she can hang with Lobo, she can probably give Akane a run for her money.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Akane isn't that high-end outside of gag moments; granted, it can be puzzling to tell the difference given that Ranma 1/2 is a comedic farce...

I actually think her against 616 Captain America would be pretty interesting; she might have some stats edges but I doubt they're significant if they're even provably present, and Cap can more than likely outlast her given what the SSSerum does for his stamina.

Cassandra Cain is definitely a lot faster than Akane, and probably can one-shot her, unless the stipulated version is a really weak version of Cassie (I wouldn't know).

Aoyama Motoko (OP misspelling)... oh hell. Armed would make this one of the most colossal mismatches ever, but I think Motoko is still capable of launching some hellishly large ki attacks without her sword. someone else would need to dig up scans though, as I'm not going to.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin-in-leather-jacket View Post
    Akane isn't that high-end outside of gag moments; granted, it can be puzzling to tell the difference given that Ranma 1/2 is a comedic farce...
    yeah, I thought she had some feats of reacting to Ranma Speedblitzing Kuno in the first book, but I couldn't find it when I looked for it.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    yeah, I thought she had some feats of reacting to Ranma Speedblitzing Kuno in the first book, but I couldn't find it when I looked for it.
    Yeah, I kinda forgot most of Akane's feats. I recalled she can shatter a stone wall with a punch...Which resulted in a broken hand soon after. Though I did also recalled another storyline as while in disguised she can match Kuno in kendo...I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Yeah, I kinda forgot most of Akane's feats. I recalled she can shatter a stone wall with a punch...Which resulted in a broken hand soon after. Though I did also recalled another storyline as while in disguised she can match Kuno in kendo...I think.
    Well she beat every fighter in her school in under a minute every day, So she's pretty fast. But I'm not sure that's better than Captain America's Combat speed.