Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Original Sin, #4

The Watcher is dead, his secrets are out. And those secrets will pull the heroes of the Marvel Universe in different directions and down darker paths in the quest for answers. Everyone is a suspect and no one is safe. Only now, after the shocking ending of Original Sin #3 - all trails lead directly to the prime suspect. Is that who killed the Watcher? But why? And how is that even possible?

Meanwhile, the Marvel Universe's most unlikely duo of the Punisher and Doctor Strange team up for a daring raid that could help save the universe - or destroy it. As even more bodies turn up, the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and more will ask themselves - who's next?

Trust no one. Not even yourself. Prepare yourselves for another game-changing ending that will have fans on the edge of their seat and a last page that will have the whole world talking when ORIGINAL SIN #4 hits comic shops and digital devices this June!

Everybody has one. This is Marvel's ORIGINAL SIN!

Full article here.

Bets are open to see if, when and who ol' good Frank gonna shot.

One thing I wonder about this event, is Aaron ignoring the fact that Emma's powers are broken or have they just mostly been forgotten about like Colossus and Magik?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    One thing I wonder about this event, is Aaron ignoring the fact that Emma's powers are broken or have they just mostly been forgotten about like Colossus and Magik?
    Magik's powers being broken haven't been forgotten.

As for Emma, yeah it seems Aaron not following continuity.

Deodato is killing it

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Magik's powers being broken haven't been forgotten.

As for Emma, yeah it seems Aaron not following continuity.
    It is one of those "details" that authors tend to forget as they please. Much like the post house of M "mutants are only 198" only to have tis or that mutant popping out full powers as the story require it. Or the whole bloodfeaud about non-organic web shooters whose importance had become progressively less and less poignant to spidey stories(really at this point he could as well shot magic webs from spiderverse and no one would notice).
    Really at this point they should just fix those broken powers already.
    Also what Emma could/will see in Frank Caslte mind...I always wondered if Frank's mind is the sort one that no Telepath would like to visit...

Spectacular Member Gladiator7117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    It is one of those "details" that authors tend to forget as they please. Much like the post house of M "mutants are only 198" only to have tis or that mutant popping out full powers as the story require it. Or the whole bloodfeaud about non-organic web shooters whose importance had become progressively less and less poignant to spidey stories(really at this point he could as well shot magic webs from spiderverse and no one would notice).
    Also what Emma could/will see in Frank Caslte mind...I always wondered if Frank's mind is the sort one that no Telepath would like to visit...
    Better yet, Sabretooth's adamantium skeleton that disappeared after House of M with no explanation. Still hasn't been one

Spectacular Member

Looks like things are starting to pick up. The way Dr. Strange and Punisher are drawn, I bet you could make a whole comic without a single text bubble and the point would still get across. I'm loving it.

That Punisher/Dr. Strange team up has gotten some criticism but I think its is great. I love seeing wacky parings and the interactions. The only major marvel character more opposite than Dr. Strange to the Punisher would be the Silver Surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Deodato is killing it
    So is adams..his covers are amazing, i wish he did more interior work

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    So is adams..his covers are amazing, i wish he did more interior work
    I like the Dell'Otto covers more

Well it'd certainly be more of a constructive use of time than Bendis has been doing over in Uncamny. Least Magik got actual development with her powers. Cyclops and Emma are just stuck as is and the buck for Magneto has been passed to Bunn.

Spectacular Member

This story could occur after her powers are fixed.

The 198 thing steadily remained in effect until Hope's debut.

The introduction and removal of organic web-shooters were explained.
    Hank Pym: You're taking over? Come on, give me one good reason why—
    Iron Man: Three words. You're. Hank. Pym.

Well, maybe Emma actually got her powers back, but is simply that uncanny and all new sometimes are so slow that this event started before we saw it happen, so i looks so out-place; well its either that or Aaron really hates rachel.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Has anyone seen the august solicits and noticed the blured out figure with the red costume? I think it might be Deadpool. BTW, I also notice that the Hood (Parker Robins) was going to be in Original Sins #5. I totally knew that he was the hooded figure the entire time! The red hood was a dead give away.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?