Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default character fusion game

my brother and I were talking about how they tried merging MJ and Gwen Stacy into a single character in the Raimi spider-films. we felt like this didn't really work. so we got the idea of trying to fuse two even MORE incompatible characters together into a single new "fusion" character.

our best idea was Reed Richards + Wolverine = WolveReed.

as a bonus, come up with some arch enemies

an obvious answer to WolveReed would be SabreDoom.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I fuse Beyonder and Aunt May.

The Living Tribunal and Two Face - I like the diametrically opposed number schticks.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    LOL, whenever I see the Beyonder I always think of mutant offspring of David Hasselhoff and Michael Jackson. must be the hair.

but fusing him with Aunt May is pretty funny.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Be-yont-Mae huh?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    my brother and I were talking about how they tried merging MJ and Gwen Stacy into a single character in the Raimi spider-films. we felt like this didn't really work. so we got the idea of trying to fuse two even MORE incompatible characters together into a single new "fusion" character.

our best idea was Reed Richards + Wolverine = WolveReed.

as a bonus, come up with some arch enemies

an obvious answer to WolveReed would be SabreDoom.
    How did they fuse MJ and Gwen? Except for the ending of the first film, which lets face it ,was a stunt sequence they were always going to use when it came to osborn and a spidey love interest, they have little in common throughout the 3 fims

At best theres a little bit of Ultimate MJ thrown in, otherwise mostly adheres to the 616 version

Batman and Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    Batman and Deadpool.
    The Dark Knight with a Mouth. The Regenerating Degenerate Detective.

Though I do like the idea of the Batman costume colored like Deadpool. And the fact he'll finally give Joker what he has had coming to him for a long, long, LOOOOONG time.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Mighty Member

suffice to say that when Bat-Pool declares "quiet! or Papa spank!" it will mean something slightly different.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    The Dark Knight with a Mouth. The Regenerating Degenerate Detective.

Though I do like the idea of the Batman costume colored like Deadpool. And the fact he'll finally give Joker what he has had coming to him for a long, long, LOOOOONG time.
    Unless he's facing The Unstoppable Jokernaut(Joker & Juggernaut of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Unless he's facing The Unstoppable Jokernaut(Joker & Juggernaut of course).
    Except they're not an incompatible fusion. Both are psychotic monsters who revel in causing destruction, mayhem, and chaos.

A better choice would be Judge Joker (Judge Dredd + Joker). Judge Dedd is a man whose fanatical about law and order, and the Joker is... well... The Joker.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    How did they fuse MJ and Gwen? Except for the ending of the first film, which lets face it ,was a stunt sequence they were always going to use when it came to osborn and a spidey love interest, they have little in common throughout the 3 fims

At best theres a little bit of Ultimate MJ thrown in, otherwise mostly adheres to the 616 version
    because several people in several different interviews said that they tried combining aspects of the MJ and Gwen narratives in the comics into a single character. it's been a very long time, but I distinctly remember seeing it mentioned in print and the DVD extras. maybe Avi Arad or one of the writers-- but it was specifically mentioned by people who worked on the films.

care to suggest a character fusion?

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

the Blob and the Flash.... the Flob... I wonder if he would be a good match for Juggy?

Aquaman and Sandman .... call him Quicksand?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.