Default SDCC Exclusive Marvel Action Figures: Thanos Imperative + Infinity Gauntlet

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...usive/9442319/

Hasbro is coming out with 2 different exclusive box sets of action figures at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, most likely in anticipation of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

The first is based on the Thanos Imperative, and includes Black Bolt, Medusa, Gladiator, Blastaar, and Star-Lord. These will be in a box with art that makes it look like the Galactus Engine.

The second is based on the Infinity Gauntlet, and includes Thanos, Mistress Death, Starfox, and Nebula. And the best part is it comes with a wearable foam Infinity Gauntlet (looks like in the style of Hulk fists).

If only I could go to Comic-Con. I've always wanted my own Infinity Gauntlet >.<

BANNED

I want a Medusa who's not ugly--like that last box set with Bolt and Karnak. Will these be available at your local toy store, or they just for the Con?

Simply amazing there would be no Richard Rider Nova figure in the TI set? Has this world truly gone mad? He was the GD star of the thing!

..and no Thanos in the set either eh? For the Thanos Imperative? Who is making these calls?
    Last edited by THANOSRULES; 05-25-2014 at 12:16 PM.

BANNED

That's why i'm not buying any of the Hasbro stuff. Series get cancelled, figures aren't put where they are suppossed to, and everything is a mess. Not to mention the con excclusives that climb to double the price during the first few days of the con. Instead, i've stuck with DST's minimates and after 11 years, i've not regretted a single thing.

I am SO stoked for these! You can't even begin to imagine how excited I am.

I think it was the figure of Mistress Death that full sold me on the first one, and Medusa in the Legends one. Both are figures I've been dying to have.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    Simply amazing there would be no Richard Rider Nova figure in the TI set? Has this world truly gone mad? He was the GD star of the thing!

..and no Thanos in the set either eh? For the Thanos Imperative? Who is making these calls?
    Dude his figure will be included in the Marvel Legends GOTG series