Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Arkham Knight" Continues To Expand With Batgirl, Nightwing & More In Season Pass

Beyond the finish of Rocksteady's Arkham trilogy awaits new features and characters for those paying for a little more.

Full article here.

No playable Azrael?Oooo man!!!

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I bet it's Barbara due to the Prequel thing and the costume.

A shame, I wanted Cassandra Cain.

So everything I read calls this a trilogy, when this is the 4th game in the series. Does Origins not count for some reason?

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by TonySnark View Post
    So everything I read calls this a trilogy, when this is the 4th game in the series. Does Origins not count for some reason?
    Origins was developed by a different studio, and is set years early. The other Arkham games are set apart by a year each.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

How does Barb as Batgirl work? It would have to be set some years before AK, even in Arkham Asylum she was already Oracle.

I wish people would give more kudos to Arkham Origins, which had a fantastic storyline and near worthy alternatives for Batman and Joker with voice acting.

Batgirl as a playable character is enjoyable. Regardless of what continuity it fits into or not.

Yea im guessing that one takes place before asylum. However, I'm actually liking the sound of all of the others as well. Story dlc for nightwing, Robin, and Catwoman? Yes please

So let's see, remind me if I'm missing anyone but that makes quite a list of playable characters

1. Batman
    2. Robin
    3. Nightwing
    4. Catwoman
    5. Batgirl
    6. Harley Quinn
    7. Red Hood
    Romans 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    How does Barb as Batgirl work? It would have to be set some years before AK, even in Arkham Asylum she was already Oracle.

I wish people would give more kudos to Arkham Origins, which had a fantastic storyline and near worthy alternatives for Batman and Joker with voice acting.
    I wish i actually finished it, but with the falling out of the world, and two corrupted saves left me less than anxious to waste more time on such a horrible horrible rushed game.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    No playable Azrael?Oooo man!!!
    And no Batwoman. Its like DC/WB do not like her for some reason.

Rocksteady should do computer animated Batman films because I could watch hours of their cinematics.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

It seems we'll never get a real gane that'll feature Stephen or Cass as playable.... Why do I have to be a fan of the characters Marvel and DC seem to want to keep from breaking out?

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor13 View Post
    Yea im guessing that one takes place before asylum. However, I'm actually liking the sound of all of the others as well. Story dlc for nightwing, Robin, and Catwoman? Yes please

So let's see, remind me if I'm missing anyone but that makes quite a list of playable characters

1. Batman
    2. Robin
    3. Nightwing
    4. Catwoman
    5. Batgirl
    6. Harley Quinn
    7. Red Hood
    Where did they confirm Catwoman will be playable? I saw her in the previews but I haven't seen her listed as playable in any articles. It would be great if she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post
    Where did they confirm Catwoman will be playable? I saw her in the previews but I haven't seen her listed as playable in any articles. It would be great if she was.
    I think people are just assuming from the DLC that involves playing as batman's allies, and that she was one of the characters in the dual play trailer along with nightwing and robin.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I think people are just assuming from the DLC that involves playing as batman's allies, and that she was one of the characters in the dual play trailer along with nightwing and robin.
    ah gotcha

Really wish they would add Huntress or Batwoman