Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Yes. It's called journalistic ethics.
    Wikileaks has different standards of journalistic ethics than is typical.

In their press release, their main claim is that "This archive shows the inner workings of an influential multinational corporation. It is newsworthy and at the centre of a geo-political conflict. It belongs in the public domain. WikiLeaks will ensure it stays there."
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Pascal lost her job as Sony co-chair over the leak. It's real.
    Different leaks. Also one including on what she thought of Angelina Jolie.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    Different leaks. Also one including on what she thought of Angelina Jolie.
    It was all the same leak.

(Why are you having trouble accepting this is real?)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Definitely disagree with her opinion of the casting, but that's just me.

I find the crying mention to be a little amusing.
    How can you possibly disagree that it was bad casting. I mean it was horrible.
    Thor: "I was flying through the cosmos, on my way to Midgard, when something struck me in the face. It was blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Why is wikileaks publishing this???
    It's for the good of the world that they show the travesty that happened with spider man so it never happens again. Though it would be nice if they got some actual good leaks like showing what the hell happened on 9/11 or the deal with Bin Laden. Wikileaks is disinfo but if we get some better spider-man films out of it so be it. I'll play along.
    Thor: "I was flying through the cosmos, on my way to Midgard, when something struck me in the face. It was blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

In their press release, their main claim is that "This archive shows the inner workings of an influential multinational corporation. It is newsworthy and at the centre of a geo-political conflict. It belongs in the public domain. WikiLeaks will ensure it stays there."
    Yeah am I supposed to feel sorry for Sony, a corporation that screwed up the spider-man movies? No thanks. Cry me a river.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    How can you possibly disagree that it was bad casting. I mean it was horrible.
    Because it wasnt bad casting. They all did great. Better than the raimi cast

Because it wasnt bad casting. They all did great. Better than the raimi cast
    That's your opinion. One not shared by the woman in charge of the studio who made those movies.

(People at Sony cited Electro and Dr. Kafka as over the top.)

BANNED

That's your opinion. One not shared by the woman in charge of the studio who made those movies.

(People at Sony cited Electro and Dr. Kafka as over the top.)
    I don't care about electro abd Kafka. The casting choices for the other characters was just hated talk. Infact I believe people like Amy have done some stupid stuff so why should we take her word on her views on Emma, Andrew, Sally, Martin, Dennis, Dane, and Rhys? And what did felicity do that didn't interest her?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Lame.

Meanwhile Assange continues to duck answering the sexual assault charges.

Ridiculous organization.

I don't care about electro abd Kafka. The casting choices for the other characters was just hated talk. Infact I believe people like Amy have done some stupid stuff so why should we take her word on her views on Emma, Andrew, Sally, Martin, Dennis, Dane, and Rhys? And what did felicity do that didn't interest her?
    She was co-chair of the studio when the Amazing reboot happened. And she's still a producer on the new Spider-Man movies in the deal Sony made with Marvel. Her opinion matters.

(You're defending this movie more than the people at Sony who made it. Why is that?)

The gospel is that Sony blew it with these movies. Nice to finally see something countering that. I feel the director and cast should shoulder at least half the blame for a movie that basically killed a (planned) franchise.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I feel the director and cast should shoulder at least half the blame for a movie that basically killed a (planned) franchise.
    The bold part remains debatable since they seemed to have no idea how to continue after ASM 2. Except the short-term goal "shared universe" which made ASM 2 even more of a mess. It worries me that Pascal and other former executives are involved with the production of the new Spidey movies.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Why the hell does she have a problem with "fashion and too much clothes awareness"? Looks like she should have a talk with Jazzy Jon Romita.

She comes across as pretty incompetent whining about the movie less than two months away from release. She should have been aware of the messes that were the parent subplot and Electro characterization right from the scripting stages. Marc Webb has claimed Sony refused to let him tell the story he wanted to, one that concentrated more on the supporting characters. It looks like executives were meddling with the direction and story, and if Pascal's opinions are anything to go by, they didn't even seem to be in agreement regarding which direction to take the franchise in. Assuming they had any clue which directions were available in the first place.

Unless Feige and Marvel are allowed to micromanage the production of the new reboot with an iron fist, I don't see much hope for that franchise either.

She was co-chair of the studio when the Amazing reboot happened. And she's still a producer on the new Spider-Man movies in the deal Sony made with Marvel. Her opinion matters.

(You're defending this movie more than the people at Sony who made it. Why is that?)
    Because producers have never made mistakes when it comes to movies? Hell, the things that people hated about the ASM movies were there because of the producers.