Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    He's an entertainer, at the end of the day his ability to make a living depends on what potential customers think of him. On top of that, Floyd comes off as an extremely sensitive person, and he probably wants nothing more than to be the kind of beloved champion he probably feels like he deserves to be. Luckily for him though, a lot of fighters have reformed their images in retirement and he'll be given every opportunity to do the same if he wants it.
    To be honest, he comes off as a heel to me, which is part of why he takes in so much cash. I mean how many people do you think tune in to see him lose? Note all the disappointment after this fight. I don't think he's sensitive when it comes to boxing/money but in another area, yea he is but that's a discussion for another time

Floyd fought to "win". That is all that matters. He's there to win & get paid. He's not there to entertain people or "prove something". He got a 100 million $ check & then ran out the building.

That's how your supposed to do it.

I think both fighters hurt themselves. Financially. Win or lose, this thing had re-match all over it. Mega money.

If Pac did have a hurt shoulder he's not going to do anything close to what he normally would. He's also a warrior with class and wouldn't back out of the fight even if his arm was torn off. End result, just wasn't dynamic enough.

Mayweather is a boring fighter (boxing needs more fighters and less cowards) and an ass. I want him to lose so I can determine for myself if he has any class at all. End result, dull fight.

The point I'm making is that I don't even want to see a repeat of this fight. If there is a rematch I won't be paying for it and that's on both men.